Ratings for Dr. Abdul Kitchell

I see dr. Kitchell for my asthma and allergies. He is very good, nice man/doctor. very generous with his time and attention.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

The first time I saw Dr Kitchell, it was fine. The second time he got angry and it was borderline abusive, which is unfortunate because his staff is pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Kitchell is friendly and willing to chat over anything but the reason why you are there! This man and his staff wasted my time. He did not listen to me but to his own assumptions. I was told I would be receiving allergy testing but he did not follow through with it. After asking why, I got no reasonable answer. This was my first and last time visiting this place. I will be going to see a different specialist that is competent at their job. His receptionist was rude to not only me but other patients. They continued to serve other people who walked in while we arrived on time for our appointments. (It was confirmed that these patients did not have appointments through overhearing conversations). Receptionist also tried to send another patient away because she came at the wrong time. The receptionist doubted her until she could show proof. Ive never seen patients be treated with such disrespect! After all that drama, it was the receptionist error. This place was disorganized chaos! Please save yourself the time and effort. Do not go to this office!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Really appreciated his willingness to explain thoroughly, helped me greatly with a sudden onset of allergic reaction :)

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Staff is pleasant and helpful, Dr. Kitchell is a friendly soul

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Great dr helped me with my allergies and immunotherapy

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017