You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sweta Sheth

Excellent costomer service, very clean place, everyone is really friendly.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Everyone is nice and friendly and Dr.Sheth personable and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Everyone was nice and friendly and Dr. Sheth was thorough with all the procedures. She also answered all questions I had and was the best dentist I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I took my 3 year old daughter in to see Dr S. Sheth, her and her staff were very gentle with my daughter. They explained everything to me very well and made me and my child very comfortable. I would definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Very caring staff and dentist (who is not trying to make extra money off of her patients). She is one dentist who didn't tell me I needed a gum procedure, but in fact said that my teeth looked healthy and to keep doing what I'm doing!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Sheth is very personable and attentive. I rarely feel comfortable in a dentist office, but I feel that she has my best interest both health and financially in mind. The care that was taken to address my needs will keep me coming back to her. I will be switching the rest of my family to her practice as well. She is a true Gem in the profession of Dentistry.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

They worked around my schedule. The staff was super friendly. The trip was painless and the TVs in the room is a great way to take your mind off the dentist. Thanks for the painless visit. -jay

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I was so happy that I found a dentist that from the moment you walk in to the time you leave they make you feel so calm and welcomed Dr sheth is amazing she is so sweet and talks to you about the plan of action prior and recommends what is needed to be done first before all else. She made me feel very calm by talking to me and getting to know me prior to getting to the exam, I am so happy I found this dental office and hope to have The MOST Amazing smile by the time she is done with me :)

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Great Dentist and great staff. Even though going to a dentist is not a very pleasant experience but they sure make it nice and professional.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr. Sweta Sheth's Credentials

Assurant
Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent costomer service, very clean place, everyone is really friendly."

May 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone is nice and friendly and Dr.Sheth personable and knowledgeable "

December 16, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://blissdentalofdallas.com/about-us/" to "http://blissdentalofdallas.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "75201" to "75287". Address has been updated from "None" to "18217 Midway Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19723077777".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone was nice and friendly and Dr. Sheth was thorough with all the procedures. She also answered all questions I had and was the best dentist I've ever been..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sheth and her staff were awesome! The office was nice an neat! I also did not have a long wait!"

November 20, 2014
  • City changed from "Arlington" to "Dallas"

August 23, 2013
  • City changed from "Dallas" to "Arlington"

August 23, 2013