Ratings for Dr. Janine R. Brown

Dr Brown is one of the best doctors I've had in my 53 years of life. She is helpful, always interested in what is going on with me and always caring. She knows me and remembers me well beyond my diagnoses and she spends time talking with me about life in general, my family and other things - she clearly cares and recognizes that to be a good GP, you have to know people in depth to understand the best ways to help them.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr. Brown is frendly with us but I ned responsibility from her. I was sick with fever she just told me to drink more liquid. After 5 weeks I went to her office in a bad situiation and she just said " she didn't think that I am so sick". Thank you, but I need another doctor which care about the patients.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

My daughter who has a very complicated medical history has been her patient for many years. She is the only one who stood by her. Trying to help her. Everyday I am so grateful that we found her. My entire family sees her. The wait can be long. When your turn comes up you are not rushed out. Thanks to her after seven years my daughter finally has some answers.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Brown is very friendly and professional. I feel comfortable with her. However, the front desk staff always puts me in a irritable mood. They are unfriendly, rude and disintetested. If I didn't like Dr. Brown so much, I would change to another practice.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

She was nice and knowledgeable.She asked a lot of questions and took a lot of notes. Attention to detail. She didn't want to give antibiotics without knowing the results of my test first. She listened to me and gave great advice. Definitely making her my primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

She didn't listen to what I was saying - too busy playing with computer. Didn't seem very knowledable.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Brown was very prolite knowledgable and through. She asked the right questions, including those beyond the immediate need and was able to provide a good assessment of the issue, including short term and long term treatment.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Last time I was there I waited over an hour and didn't even get a "thanks for waiting", that says a lot. Dr. Brown is not an up to date doctor. Doesn't seem to know much about... Any topic. She'll pass you off and refer you to other people and at this location they tend to push specific meds. If you have pain? Forget it they believe In synthetic narcotics. Getting her to write a prescription is rough and if she does, it'll be for one month no matter what its for (the pharmacist even remarked that this was odd).

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr Brown is a great doctor. I went to her after seeing her rating on ratemd and could not be more pleased. She took her time talking to me and was very thorugh and detailed oriented. I made appointments for my son and husband too. I am so glad we finally found a good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Dr. Brown is a wonderful family doctor. She's actually patience with patients, which is a rarity these days!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Dr. Janine R. Brown's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Centreville, VA