Ratings for Dr. Aliya Rajwani

Dr. Rajwani is an amazing and competent dentist! She is very respectful to her patients and always informatively explains everything she does during procedures or exams. Moreover, the appointments are usually very quick! Both of my appointments were ended before schduled. I am very glad that I am a patient at this clinic, which is conveniently located at the university for students. The clinic is also well-versed in the student dental insurance offered by the University of Calgary.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Overall great experience. Dr.Rajwani took her time explaining everything which I really appreciated. My hygienist Mel was also amazing. Very knowledgeable and thorough. It was probably the best cleaning I have ever had. I will definitely be returning to see her every 6 months.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

Loved Dr Rajwani!! My daughter has been to many dentists due to additional teeth and early arrival of her adult teeth. Dr Rajwani was very gentle and explained everything to us step by step, so that we understood what was going on and recommendations for specialist to see. The way she explained about setting up for the best foundation, so that my daughter can keep her teeth for a life time. Tips and tricks were given for brushing and flossing and time was taken for demonstrations, so that we understood what to do at home. I had Jade as my hygienist, the most comfortable cleaning I ever had. Will definitely be returning. Thank you front end for answering all my questions and knowing more about my own insurance then I do. Greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Amazing!! I have to admit that it has been a couple of years since seeing a dentist, and because of that I was at the point where I was in pain and needed something done quickly. I phoned up the clinic that Dr. Aliya worked at and they got me within the week. I was so thankful because I don't know how many more sleepless nights or painkillers I could take. I am anxious when it comes to dental procedures of any kind. Once I walked through the doors of the clinic, the staff made me feel welcome and put my thoughts at easy. When I met Dr. Aliya Rajwani, she greated me with a smile and asked what problems I was having. I was very open with her regarding my anxiety and she put my mind at ease. She was very professional and took the time to review my initial needs to stop the pain and worked with me to develop a plan to get everything else fixed up. The clinic was very upfront about the fees and was able to create a easy payment plan for me. I never felt that the dentists did unnecessary procedures or charged unnecessary fees. I would highly recommend Dr. Aliya as she was the first dentist that I really felt comfortable with seeing.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

TL;DR; Trustworthy! She does what you really need to perfection. Aliya is caring and nice. She's very meticulous. If dentist appointments make you nervous Aliya is a great choice. If not you would still be very happy with her practice. She makes a road-map to address required job with your preferred pace. At the treatment session explains every step to you as she progress.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

First of all, her teeth in the profile picture is amazing so you know she's good! But seriously, Dr. Rajwani is so well-spoken and super nice, she makes everybody who come in feel comfortable! Her staff are amazing, you get the same feeling from them! Jolene is super fun too! For sure, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

The office is run with efficiency and professionalism at every level, while always maintaining a friendly, open atmosphere. There are always opportunities to ask questions, and never a sense that they are rushing you through. Dr. Rajwani is an excellent dentist. She is also kind, gentle and careful to make sure you understand everything that is going on and the plan for your care. While all the other staff are excellent, I would like to mention Jade who is exceptionally professional and knowledgeable. She has a quiet, calm demeanour that is reassuring and makes the whole experience pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Always have a great and positive experience at this office! Excellent team and patient care. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Friendly staff and excellent patient care. Never thought I would look forward to going to the dentist. Great team here!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

She is extremely nice: she took all my concerns into consideration and explained everything in detail. Would absolutely recommend!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Aliya Rajwani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Aliya Rajwani performs forms of general dentistry and enjoys restorative, cosmetic and Invisalign®. She is great with the students and faculty of the University of Calgary and promotes a positive experience for both her patients and staff alike. By aligning to this set of Core Values, Dr. Rajwani is committed the quality patient care Dental Choice strives for.

Coventry Healthcare