Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Grim

I wish I read the reviews before I entered this dirty practice. Unprofessional who has no ability to deal with the public. Thankfully groupon refunded my money in full. Time for Grim to look in the mirror and stop ripping people off.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I had an appointment with Dr. Grimm to discuss laser liposuction, and was very disappointed by his lack of bedside manners and his non professional approach. He made a subtle hint of mockery at me for not having a regimented exercise routine. I think he should talk. I have no words...

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

TERRIBLE... is the word that only needs to be described of this man, who is the size of 3 average size men... One would think a man promoting weight loss would be on the healthy looking side, but his figure is a prime example of how he will not help make you lose weight. Also, if you are sensitive DO NOT PAY MONEY TO SEE HIM... Obnoxious and should be muzzled.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Right on point with the many reviews noting a morbid obese man with no bedside manners, beyond rude with a ego who isn't even a doctor just someone interested in taking your money or having him tell you to buy his vitamins not the ones at the drug stores. Don't waste your time or money.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I purchased the groupon for Laser Liposuction, and was nervous, yet excited for a positive change. I was beyond disappointed with Grim's demeanor, his lack of bed-side manners and snide remarks.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I had a different experience than the person who wanted to attack Dr. Grim. He has also been respectful, professional, and very helpful in my pursit to lose weight. He takes the time to talk to you about all your eating, sleeping, and exercise habits. His staff was very friendly and outgoing and the office is well maintained. I am surprised to see people calling him rude. While he may be direct at times, his honesty is important to improving your health and it never came across rude.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

He is beyond rude, and should have his license removed.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

He is a rude morbidle obese man that has no business in the weight loss arena. Never ever go to him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I have been going to A Laser Wellness Center for 9 months up to 3 times a week. I drive over an hour to come to this office because of the services they offer and the facility they offer it in. I'm always taken care of with every service that I receive. I use the Chiropractic side and the wellness side of the business. I have recommended this business to many of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Grim can fix many of my ailments from menstrual cramps to my sinus headaches. I have been seeing Dr Grim for several years and have experienced many of his wonderful services. I've had horrible allergies for years and was getting shots once a week for many years. I had discussed my allergy symptoms with Dr Grim and he used a machine that evaluated & treated these symptoms. I haven't had to get allergy shots since. Along with allergies comes my chronic fungal sinusitis. Dr Grim uses accupressure and an electric stimulation machine to loosen and relieve my sinus pain. This is just a small part of what Dr Grim can do to relieve my pain. The original reason I went to see Dr Grim was for constant neck, shoulder, and back pains caused from an accident. When my pain flares up, I know that help is just a phone call away. The staff is very sweet an accomodating with hours that I need. Find out the many other services available for a healthy way of living. Just call (610) 237-6645

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. Charles J. Grim's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1982)

GHI