Ratings for Dr. Daniela M. Rodriguez

Dr. Rodriguez is the best! I've been putting off surgery for years and after finding her, I knew I was in the right hands. Far exceeded my expectations and her staff is just as awesome as her! Best around and the results speak for themselves!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Best Plastic surgeon around ! Had a bilateral mastectomy. Dr Rodriguez put me back together, she did such a beautiful job. I smiled instead of cried after I saw what a beautiful skilled job she did for me. I can not say enough about this skilled caring doctor.I am thrilled with Dr Rodriguez!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I have had several surgeries by Dr. Rodriguez and found her to be an outstanding surgeon and doctor. She has thoroughly explained the procedures and I have felt very comfortable going into surgery. Her work is outstanding and I would not hesitate in referring any of my family or friends to her. She also has a great staff.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr Rodriguez did an amazing job on my breast reduction and lift!!! Takes a while to get in to see her, but it's worth it. She's kind, caring and great at what she does! Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

I had a "in-office" mini-tummy tuck 4 weeks ago. Dr. Rodriguez and her staff are professional, not to mention.... Excellent!! I love my new look! The cut line is perfect, and her suture detailing is impeccable! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Rodriguez to everyone who is thinking about plastic surgery of any kind!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Loved this doctor and my new facelift too!! Her staff was excellent and the whole experience was very nice.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Before sugary this dr and staff were great and very helpful. But that all changed after my surgeries when I started having problems. She did not help one bit. She botched my body. My sutures all opened up and she said it was normal. It wasn't normal. I was rushed to er and the er dr was in disgust of what she did. If u want to be disfigured come to her. Horrible. I will never be the same. I have so much damage it's sick.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

I couldn't be more pleased with the results of the tummy tuck and breast lift that I had. From my first appointment through all the follow up care; I have found Dr. Rodriguez and her staff to be incredibly caring and detailed and human. I was not and have never a number in their office. All my questions were always answered and when in doubt about something during the recovery an appointment was always available. I selected Dr. Rodriguez based on location and reviews and was not dissapointed. She took the time to understand the medical reason that I was there and we achieved the goal. Truthfully, insurance did not cover one cent and while I was there for medical over cosmetice reasons; if I had the money I would continue with Dr. Rodriguez on cosmetice basis for everything.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Excellent surgeon! She is knowledgable, friendly, truly cares for her patients. Answered all of my questions regarding my reconstuction surgery. I am very pleased with the way my surgeries have turned out. After surgery on the discharge instruction sheet she list her pager number for any problems you may have after surgery. I currently see her once a year for I am enrolled in a research study on Mentor gel implants. I have refered family and friends to her.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. Daniela M. Rodriguez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1997)