Ratings for Dr. Vivian A. Illera

Dr. Ilera is the best specialist I have ever been to! She is very personable, knowledgeable, and spends time and attention to detail to my care. She and her staff are like family, and I have done so much better under her treatment plan. I would not want to go back to how I was before I became her patient- I am very grateful to have her as a doctor. ~ T.W.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Love her attention to detail. She spends time looking for the problem.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr Illera is the best Dr I have had my whole life .She checked everything on me on me to find out what was wrong. I don't know if I would have even been around this long if I had not found her. I am so grateful that I finally have a Dr that really cares . She is a wonderful Dr and good person. P.A.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

So frustrating. No follow up whatsever. Even my PCP can not get a plan of care from her. Looking for a new Dr. NOT worth all the frustration!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

The last time I was in her office, I sat for an hour and 20 minutes, naked and cold, wrapped in that itchy paper gown, waiting for the doctor. When she finally came in she was more interested in embarrassing her staff than identifying and fixing the problem in her process that caused the long wait in the first place. It wasn't the first time I was kept waiting by this office. Although her assistant is polite and caring, I always feel that Dr. Illera has an ethereal brain that would rather be somewhere else and that she trivializes my urgent need to be pain free.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr Illera is the best Doctor I have ever been to. She has been treating me for years, and because she has done so well with my treatments I have been able to have a normal life. Dr Illera is very thorough and does not overlook anything. She has found problems that other physicians have not found. I highly recommend her if you need a good rheumatologist. Even though she is very busy she does take the time to work with you. Her medical knowledge is just amazing. If you are lucky enough to get her as your doctor, you will have the best care there is. Her staff is very good as well. They will become part of a family to you, and a part of your treatment as well.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Dr. Illera is an excellent dr. She is always on top of things. She does not rush through visits,although she has gotten very busy by taking on more & more patients. She is very professional, & she explains things in a way that a normal person can understand. She makes sure you understand. I am so happy I was referred to her early in my disease. Because of her I do as well as I do.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Last few times, I've felt she rushed through the appointment. Don't make your appointments right after lunch, she always gets hung up at the hospital and is sometimes 45mins. + late. Have to remind her to schedule labs and xrays. She does know her arthritis facts though.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2007

Dr Illera is very helpful and caring. She double checks everything. She is the one(not my primary care DR) that caught my Hepatitis Cand my thyroid, and my GERD problems. She treats all of her patients with respect and does not rush you out of the treatment rooms.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

Dr. Vivian A. Illera's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1982)

• Blue Shield California