Ratings for Dr. Carol L. Gnatuk

Dr. Gnatuk was recommended to me by my OBGYN as a doctor who could help us resolve our infertility. She was professional and thorough in collecting my history. Before she could address that, she diagnosed an issue which I had never understood which had atypical, (confusing,) symptoms. What a relief! We went on to have 2 beautiful babies that we never could have had on our own. We were attended at various times by several physicians in the reproductive endocrinology department at Hershey. At times I was not patient. Things seemed to be taking a long time. She was patient and encouraging. All of them were caring and professional, and educated us along the way. She came to the phone or returned my calls the same day when I had questions. We received excellent all-around care, including psychological care for the stress and questions we were dealing with. We came out of the experience whole and well. 5 years after our 2nd baby was born I was having an unrelated gyn issue which she researched because my regular gyn practice couldn't be bothered to think about it. Dr. Gnatuk was wonderful! If you're trying to have a baby or have a gyn issue and you aren't getting answers - call her!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I went to Dr. Gnatuk for a second opinion about a laparoscopy that another doctor recommended I have. She NEVER addressed my concerns about the surgery and was more concerned with medicines my husband was taking. Meanwhile I was the one with the fibroids, endo and blocked tubes! Instead she gave me an 2 minute ultrasound which I never asked for and then coded it under infertility so my insurance would not pay for it. I tell my friends and family to stay away from Penn State Hershey doctors because they are academic doctors who really don't care about their patients or customer satisfaction. They have a constant stream of patients so what do they have to worry about. You are just a number. Furthermore, trying to resolve their billing mistake took me weeks.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Carol L. Gnatuk's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hershey, PA