Ratings for Dr. James E. Logan

Dr. Logan was a great Dr. Attentive, thorough and honest. I would love to be under his care again.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Jim Logan is a tremendous doctor! He cares about my health and stays up to date on the continuously changing medical field. He always takes a thorough approach to diagnosis, he doesn't rush through my visits, and he finds a way to work me in if I have immediate needs. He also is a great family man with a wonderful family! I strongly recommend Dr. Jim Logan, and I'm very thankful I have him as my Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I have been going to Dr Logan for years!! He is a great Dr really takes time to listen to you and takes what you say and looks into it!!! He is a great Dr.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Jim & Donna Logan have been taking care of my entire family for the past 10 years and I highly recommend them. They are caring, compassionate, and skilled . . . they keep up on the latest advances and pass that knowledge on in their treatment plans. And if they don't know they consult with a wide team of experts (not just in their office).

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr Logan is very helpfull. He has your best interest at heart. Explains everything so that you understand and feel comfortable about a test or treatment to your satisfaction. His office staff are very polite and follow up like as they should. Dr Logan also answers his emails the same day. I originally saw Dr Logan over ten years ago and had to change due to insurance changing. I did not find a doctor as likeable or genuine as Dr Logan, so I did not go to any doctors for 3 yrs. My insurance changed again and was immediately able to go back to Dr Logans office happily!!! One more thing, his wife is also a doctor and they step in for each other if the other is away for whatever reason. Its a perfect team and I love them both!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

My kids and I have been going to Dr. Jim Logan since he was a resident and have followed him onto his practice. Dr. Logan is a wonderful doctor and truly cares about his patients. We could not ever ask for a better doctor and I would and have highly recommended him to friends and family. I would trust whatever Dr. Logan told me and know that he will provide the best care possible. Thanks Dr. Logan for doing such a wonderful job. Marita McDaniel & Family

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr.logan has been my doctor for about 12 yrs. i have a difficult condition to treat but he does his best and if it is foriegn to him he will get me where i can get help. His best qualification is his willingness to try also he listens very well. I would recommend him especially to young families as he is a father of 6 himself.The one thing i dislike is he no longer makes hospital rounds. He is utilizing the new system of hospitalists and i feel too much is lost because i had to repeat my history at 5 to 6 times a day for 2-3 days because the doctors did not know me and i did not have the established trust with them that i do w/Dr. logan.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Dr. Logan is not only our family doctor, he is my mother-in-laws doctor as well. He is a wonderful, kind man and I wish we would have been going to him for a lot longer than we have. I would recommend him to anyone and have.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

We love Dr. Logan. He is a great doctor for my whole family.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2006

He is a great Doctor and have seen him for about 15 years. He has treated me when I had my heart attack, open heart surgery, colonoscopy, and problems after curvature in penis. He has a great bedside manor. I would reccomend him to my friends and family

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

Dr. James E. Logan's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS