Ratings for Lillian E. Tenebruso

She is an excellent provider I just recently found out she left Tampa family health clinic and I am trying desperately to find out where she went to so I can follow her. I don't know what I would do without her she's extremely helpful and bedside manner is awesome T Sauceda

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Tensbruzo has been treating me regularly since last Nov. She has been great! She is very attentive and extremely empathetic and insightful. Whenever I am in Tampa she will be my toto physician.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I went to go see Dr. Tenebruso and she started out as helpful but it turns out that she not helpful at all she never diagnosed me and she dont fill out any paper work that i have gave to her to help me with my disability, anytime she was asked to fill out any paperwork they would just come back to me unfilled out and i was left a note by her to see a referral specialist which a referral specialist is not the one that has been seeing me for the last year and a half she has, plus shes in and out of the examining room she doesnt take the time out to really examine her patience that she sees she does a really poor job and she shouldnt have gotten in the nursing field if shes not going to treat her patients right!!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014