Ratings for Dr. Prahalad B. Jajodia

The worst experience I have ever had. Dumb office staff. Rude and very unprofessional. Took me forever to take an appointment. They didn't even know how to schedule appointments. Three times they cancelled my moms appointment without giving any explanation. The day of the appointment we had to wait 3 hours for just a consultation. My mom had a vey high blood pressure and even telling them that the patients doesn't feel good and can't wait any more, the front desk girl just showed me an attitude and answered me that it will take us another hour. I am going to file a complaint after I go home. This is very rude and unethical. Doctors should hire people with great communication skills. I am very disappointed and dissatisfied.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

I took my mom to have a routine colonoscopy done in Oct 2014. I work in the medical field my self and I like to view how other MD offices work and how they treat their patients. I have mixed feelings for Dr. Jajodia's office staff. For the staff in his office they seemed kind of unprofessional and rude. They don't ask you which date and time works best for you for appointments. When you try to reschedule to work around your work schedule they tell you that they are a specialty and with specialty doctors you can't reschedule.... really? I work for a doctor that's a specialty and we work around our patients. Then when the doctor came in to talk to my mom for her follow up appointment, the medical assistant sat down on the chair and was just swinging her legs looking around the room while I translated for my mom. I will say that the staff at his surgical center next to his office were he does the colonoscopies are awesome! they are the best group of RN's I have ever interacted with. They truly make you feel comfortable and relaxed. I was nervous for my mom because it was going to be the first time she was going to be put under so I will admit I was nervous. The anesthesiologist came and spoke to us and answered questions we had. He was very very nice! As far as Dr. Jajodia he is nice but the 3 times we had an appointment he was late. For the consultation we were at his office for 3 hours. For the colonoscopy he was 2 hours late and for the post op, we were at the office for 4 hours! His office is very clean and nice, and his surgical center in very very nice. The 5 star rating for the staff is going for his surgical center.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

I went to see Dr J for colonscopy his method of treatment is best I have seen. I was thinking long wait time but I was entertained by doctor J and his staff so nicely. I couldn't even tell when he was finished with colonscopy. He is very skilled doctor and Nurses and staff is so nice. God bless such doctor. I am not sure if the below person talking about real incident or he is just someone taking out personal grudge. Dr J is Liver Specialist not primary physician. I would goto primary physician for minor things as piles or boils.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

I had swollen abdomen on upper left side followed with bloating. I was very confused and scared. When walked into Dr Jajodia Clinic I didn't have to wait for long time. Staff was very friendly Dr J did examination and after going through all my report. He advised me for endoscopy. I was bit nervous about procedure but he explained very well and assured its nothing to worry. The day I got procedure done. Entire process took like 10 to 15 minutes and I didn't feel any discomfort or pain. Doctor and Nurse did amazing job. I was quite hungry from all fasting so i was given apple juice. He gave printed copy of reports which explained It was nothing to worry about and I can go home same day. He prescribed me few medications Which helped and diet for fatty liver which helped me lot. I highly recommend doctor j (Jajodia) He is very knowledgeable, easy to talk, listen to patients.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

Going to see Dr. J was a very pleasant experience. He has 3 doctors working in the facility, each one was very kind and knowledgeable. Dr. J himself was extremely helpful and informative. he spent the extra time with me to ensure all my questions were answered and even helped me get my prescription at the least cost to me. i encourage others to visit Dr. J and his staff and im positive they will be glad they did.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr Jajodia is an excellent Dr. He was very kind and respectful. He made me feel comfortable during my visit and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Prahalad B. Jajodia's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Nagpur Univ, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1978)