Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Maggiulli

Dr. Mike presents himself professionally, carries excellent knowledge and communicates your options to help drive to the best results. Most importantly he listens and genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Excellent doctor and even has a good sense of humor. Answers questions on treatment in concise and understandable terms.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

What a great health care provider! This office has treated me from everything from my broken bones to a house call for my ill child. He has helped diagnose problems that the "experts" failed to identify. Can't speak highly enough of him and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Well, Dr. Mike has been my PCP for a long, long time. He is just plain outstanding. Dr. Mike displays a rare blend of humor, outstanding bedside manner, genuine care for his patients, and a firm grasp of general medicine. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Very knowledgeable and versatile, even has a sense of humor. Has patched me up many times and probably saved my life twice. Thank you Dr. M.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2006

Dr. Maggiulli is the most pleasant, courteous, and helpful doctor I have ever visited. I have been to him many times and for many different reasons. Dr. Maggiulli has always taken the time required to make a proper diagnosis and he genuinely cares about his patients. It is wonderful to have such a high quality doctor in a little 'ol town like Bergen! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2006

Dr. Maggiulli was my PCP before I moved away. I wish I could find a doctor as fine as him. He always took the time to answer all of my questions and would explain what medications he wanted to prescribe for me. My family still goes to him and he goes beyond the norm to take care of his patients. When my father was recently in the hospital, Dr. M checked on him on his day off and to talk with the hospital doctors. The staff is also wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

Dr. Michael J. Maggiulli's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1977)