Ratings for Lisa K. Jonkey

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She was obviously in a hurry when she came into the room, never introduced herself, and started to berate me about paperwork that should have been done that wasn't. She said I was wasting her time and we'd be filling it out together during my appointment so there wouldn't be any time to have discussion. I found out I was supposed to receive paperwork in the mail but I let her know I had not received it. She rolled her eyes and said I should have filled it out in the waiting room. I never knew about this paperwork but she was extremely upset with me and treated me very rudely throughout the appointment. She said my other doctors had only sent me to her because they didn't have answers, and that I better hope she doesn't end up being the one with answers because then I have a brain tumor. She wouldn't explain anything to me, barely listened to me and tried to force medication on me before seeing test results because she was pretty sure she knew what I had. I nearly walked about of the appointment with her due to the horrible treatment I received and needless to say, I'll be seeing a different doctor for my follow up appointment.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

This nurse practitioner provided me with the worst service ever.She refused to listen to anything I had to say.She was in a very obvious hurry to go home.She wasn't following anything I was trying to explain about the treatment I have previously gotten.When I started telling her about the 2 previous medications I have been on she just said she is going to refill them though she is not sure they would help in any way.At that point I was too much in awe to say anything.Someone like her should have never entered the medical proffession,because she obviously can't care less for her patients.I pay too much for insurance every month to be treated like that.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

She is very demeaning. If I refer to something I have or think I may have I am always wrong and she is quick to say so. Instead of educating me on why she believes I have a certain problem. She basically just says she's right and I'm wrong. There is no discussing it with her.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Lisa K. Jonkey's Credentials

• Oakland College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2011)