Ratings for Dr. Patrick D. Conaboy

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

never had time for my son ,had one seizure after another he never tried to get to the bottom of why .didn't like him or his pa. who always was there she just thought she was wise ,but not at all don't waste your time ,nor energy find a different dr.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

This Dr. did not return my phone call when I left message to speak with him regarding some concerns I had. I had to call back two other times before I got to talk to him and then I felt rushed. Also, had to wait a long time prior to an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

I know a former patient of his. She told me she called one day and asked to be seen that day because it was an emergency. The staff refused to fit her in. When she pushed she was yelled "Then go to the emergency room!"

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Several members of my family are patients of Dr Conaboy and have been for some years. We have found him to be one of the better family doctors in the area. Unlike many other offices it does not take weeks to get an appointment, the staff are very friendly and professional. Neither Dr. Conaboy nor the staff ever seemed rushed to get to other patients and seem to take a genuine interest in the concerns of their patients.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006

Patrick Conaboy is not very involved with patient care. He spends about 2 minutes with a new patient then sends in his nurse to give medical advise. You never see him again because you then get assigned to his physician assistants. You can't see him if you demand to. If you get a call back about a serious matter it's from a PA. The only thing he's good at is dodging patients.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

Dr. Patrick D. Conaboy's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Scranton, PA