This is one of the best doctors I've ever had so far. A very cheerful, happy personality, and was very easy to talk to when I had problems. She answered all my questions and concerns with very straight forward answers. And most importantly she and the Mary Birch staff were awesome in the delivery of my second child. I didn't feel cheated at all, in any way, during the experience. I would definately go back to her for any other OB/GYN needs, and recommend her to anyone in need of such a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

It was a great experience consulting Dr Deena all my issues were been resolved ,you will always feel that you are in a safe hand would highly recommend Dr Deena she gives her time to the patient as long they are satisfied and comfortable.She is the best Dr I have concerned so far.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Tajran for more than 9 years, & I have 2 kids that she delivered. Dr. Tajran is very supportive & both pregnancies are high risk. Dr. Tajran did a very excellent job so as the office staff. She always give me time every visit, always there to listen. Always give me good guidance in every aspect. Most of my families see Dr. Tajran and will continue to recommend her very highly to everyone in the community.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

This is the worst Dr. Ever she never bothered to ask if I had questions/concerns and was always late for my appointments and didn't even spend more that 5 minutes when she was out the door

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Because of Dr.Tajran my son and I are both of us alive now. When I come to the office and visit Dr. Tajran she always give me energy and stimulate me to appreciate every thing beautiful in life. I was 22 years old, 8 months pregnant when I visited Dr. tajran and she discovered a breast mass which was found to be stage 3 breast cancer. within 1 week Dr. Tajran deliverd my baby earlier so she can save my life, the baby stayed 11 days only in the NICU and he is completely healthy and happy. Immediately after delivery, I was started on chemotherapy followed by surgery followed by radiation at last. I am now completely healthy happy. Always Dr. Tajran inspires me and give me great hopes about life. Thank you Dr. Tajran. You are the best.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Very bad experience with this woman. As others stated, she is horribly late for appointments but I could tolerate that if she was a great dr. I have a fibroid tumor which has been somewhat symptomatic and she has offered me no treatment options except hysterectomy which i do NOT want. She was angry with me, almost yelled, berated me for asking questions....and never once, even as she tries to bully me into a hysterectomy, asks me what my symptoms are so that she can determine if it's a necessary surgery. so many things wrong here. She made multiple statements that the uterus is useless to me at my age, behaved as though i was ridiculous for asking questions about hormonal after effects of such a deeply life altering surgery. She stared at me as i undressed for a pelvic exam and gave a rough, unempathetic exam with her hand jammed up into me. I am NOT having a hysterectomy and will change dr's after i see her once more. She spoke to me almost cruelly and i was sobbing when i left.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr.Deena Tajran did supra cervical hysterectomy for me at the end of Oct 2012 at Sharp Mary Birch Hospital using advanced minimally invasive DAVINCI Robotic Surgery after 24 hours I left the hospital back to nearly my normal life before and after the operation and during all my visits to her in Mira Mesa clinic, el cajon clinic and La jolla clinic I found her a very knowledgeable very caring devoted of very likable personality and of high personal integrity she created a memorable experience for me .She is a symbol of excellence and professionalism .I highly recommend here to any one in need for her practice.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

Dr. Tajran has been my doctor for a long time She is the best.I had difficultis getting pregnant because I am diabetic and hypertension. I was going through a hard time but Dr. Tajran helped me and with her help now I have three healthy beauthiful childen. She is very nice and and I am very grateful to her.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr.Deena Tajran & her staff @ the Mira Mesa clinic are heaven sent 4 me and my 2 back2back pregnancies.Im forever grateful to the Lord for sending me to Dr.Tajran.I know some of her patients have things to say about the wait on appointments,but I just want to remind some of us who may grow impatient at the long wait,some women and family like mine just have more special needs in pregnancy than others.Theres nothing negative I can say about Dr.Tajran because she took awesome care of me & my 1st born most especially during pregnancy who I learned upon my 2nd level ultrasound(same time i learned of her gender)that she has a heart condition.Just look at it in a sense that it could be you who might need more time or more questions answered..or you may be the one giving birth and exactly what is expected of an OB/GYN and more was what Dr.Tajran gave me.I thought i was the only one special,but reading through other patients who experienced this kind of love from her proves she is awesome!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

First of all, i would like to thanks Dr. Tajran for making my delivery easy and comfortable. She is a very caring, loving and dedicated Doctor. she helped me a lot through my pregnancy and answered all of my question with patience. I was so afraid of delivery but i knew that i was in a good hand and i knew that she will help me in the most difficult part of labor. I followed all of her instructions because i knew that she knows what she is doing. As a result i had a normal vaginal delivery and my delivery night was the most beautiful and memorable night of my life, even memorable than my wedding night with the help of Dr. Tajran. She is the most knowlegable Doctor and i do recommend her to all expectant mothers. She is EXCELLENT. MS

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Deena S. Tajran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Chinese

• Univ Of Baghdad, Coll Of Med, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Molina

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is one of the best doctors I've ever had so far. A very cheerful, happy personality, and was very easy to talk to when I had problems. She answered all..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was a great experience consulting Dr Deena all my issues were been resolved ,you will always feel that you are in a safe hand would highly recommend Dr Deena..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Tajran for more than 9 years, & I have 2 kids that she delivered. Dr. Tajran is very supportive & both pregnancies are high risk. Dr. Tajra..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is the worst Dr. Ever she never bothered to ask if I had questions/concerns and was always late for my appointments and didn't even spend more that 5 minut..."

January 23, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Deena" to "Deena S."

October 20, 2013