Ratings for Dr. Roanne R. Selinger

I have been seeing Dr Selinger for over 6 yrs and love her. She carries this little web device so she can verify things on the Internet during my visits. I, unfortunately have a few conditions, so she makes sure I can handle different meds w/o side effects. She talks about her kids and family and has great pictures. I had to reschedule my appt due to an accident and the staff was amazing. My RA dr now refers his patients to her. She is the best!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I liked Dr Selinger a lot. She was focused and to the point. Open to working with me on what I wanted to try for my condition. I finally have relief and feel like I have a solution after two decades of discomfort! My only complaint was the amount of time I had to wait after my procedure to go over the results. Everyone else was in and out of there but I waited over an hour after my procedure only to be told nothing was found. For office visits though, I was in and out with very little waiting time. I am a PCP myself and now refer my own patients to see her for GI concerns & routine procedures.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I initially had the sigmoidoscopy and 2 banding procedures for hemorrhoids. No bedside manners,insensitive, rushed,& lack of follow up. Not to mention the PAIN. I almost fainted and all she could say is "wow that shouldn't happen"! I was told I'd be uncomfortable for a day and I was miserable for 3 days. I asked for pain meds or a local the second time and Dr. S said "we don't do that here."My problem continues and was skeptical to see another dr. I found the most gentle, sensitive, caring, more experienced dr. But I was actually trembling during the exam and banding procedure due to past negative experience. I almost went into panic mode. He assured me all the way and would stop if I had alot of pain. His nurse was GREAT also. I can't believe how a dr. in this very sensitive area can be so rough and nom caring. I wouldn't treat a cow or any animal that way if I had to put my hand or instrument up there.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Still seeing Dr Selinger so I'm on the fence with her knowledge. She is lacking in personality.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Dr. Selinger has been very helpful with my Crohn's disease. Although her assistant is a little curt, I don't believe that reflects on the Dr. I have been very happy with her care.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

She is one of the best doctors I have been to for Gastroenterology. She knows what she is talking about and is the first doctor to get my condition under control. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dont bother with Dr Selinger, she clearly didnt spend enough time in medical school to learn how to treat her patient with respect and dignity.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

Poor MD, Poor staff. I am sorry I spent my money to see her. She can recommended by another MD, who talked her up. To my surprise her beside manner was horrible.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

Worthless is the beway to describe this lady! I saw her only a few times, but nothing but a waist of time. Very curt, abbrasive, and her medical assistant was rude as can be. Where did they find these 2 at. Would not recommend anyone to her

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

Haughty and a waste of time. Her office failed to get the proper records ahead of time, so the appt was "well, we can't do anything with the records until we get them from your primary doctor." This was not my first appt. Do not bother.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

Dr. Roanne R. Selinger's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA