Ratings for Dr. Richard S. Rhee

Dr Rhee is compassionate, competent, and rel;iable,takes the time to listen to you, always calls you back returning your call or as i fol;low up.hes the reason we moved back form AZ. there is no one else, we would want caring for us.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Rhee is professional and personable. He provides thoughtful care based on my unique circumstances. He will give me a trial sample of medicines to make sure I am tolerant of before making my pay for them and not having the prescription work for me. He is prepared when I see him with an understanding of my medical history. I have and will continue to recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

Dr. Rhee is Fabulous. He absolutely goes above and beyond. I actually work in the medical field, so I know how hurried offices and doctors can be. Dr. Rhee is not the norm out there. He really cares about his patients. There was one point when I had a friend bring me in when I was ill, and she was in awe at his caring demeanor and the time he took to try to make the situation better, right before a holiday weekend at the end of the day. She commented how she wanted to switch to Dr. Rhee. I can't imagine having another doctor serve as my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

Dr Rhee us NEVER rude. He is personable and he has a sense of humor. I have been seeing him for 8 years and I would never change doctors. He always takes the time to talk to me and I have been a pain in the butt patient at times, but Dr Rhee always goes above and beyond for me & my husband. I have also sent several friends and family, incl. my father to Dr Rhee. My father has very high cholesterol and Dr Rhee has gotten him on a good regimen of medicine and his levels are very good now! I cannot even imagine Dr Rhee ever being rude. He is a wonderful doctor and a great person. He does all that he can as a doctor, but he is also like a friend that you can feel comfortable talking to and not feel like just another patient. I love Dr Rhee and think he is awesome!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Dr. Rhee always goes above and beyond in my care. I am apalled that someone would say he is not compassionate. He is dedicated and caring. He makes follow up phone calls and is knowledgable in all aspects of my care.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

He is rude and does not know how to be compationate to the sick person. For example, I was sick, in the office, and He states, Have you been smoking? I said "No, Not since I got sick" then he said "Then maybe you should stay sick for awhile." Ironically, he gave me an antibotic, which he knew would not work on me. I need the strongest anti-botic, like Zpax, and some time I have to take a second prescription. He comments on my weight and does it in a very distasteful way. Originially, I signed up with Dr.Miller, but was given to Richard Rhee. I have been there for over 6 years, and after this last sickness, I am leaving his office. I think I had walking namonia, but he did even think of doing blood work. One time I actually had to beg him to check my CBC count cause I was so sick. And the never take your temp there even when you tell them you are sick. I have heard many complaints about hime but stuck it out cause his office was so close to home. Not no more. He must go.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

Dr. Richard S. Rhee's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1996)

Amerigroup