Ratings for Cynthia A. Allen

I have been with Cindy for several years now and have never had a bad visit. She treats you like you are her only patient. I never feel rushed. I never am nervous. The staff reflects her friendliness. She is knowledgeable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I am still rather new to Cindy, but so far she has been wonderfully helpful, respectful of my knowledge of my own health care, and very supportive. I just wish the office were open on Fridays~

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Always willing to help. Staff very friendly. Puts me and my family at ease every visit. Willing to take any step yout as a patient are comfortable with I'd it means finding out what's wrong. I could sit and talk with her for hours. She never rushes out and knows what she's talking about. I recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Mostly I think the front office staff is terrible. They bill incorrectly. If they overbill you, it takes forever to get excess money back and I have to request it. It doesn't seem like they pass on messages from patients to the medical provider but decide themselves what is important. I argued for hours with several people on the staff trying to explain my situation to them so they could tell the doctor and that is infuriating because the office staff is not my caregiver and since these people obviously could not understand my condition, they should have put me in touch with my doctor. They didn't let me know if my prescription request had been granted and that it was waiting at the pharmacy. Or when I left a message for doctor/NP, and I had to call back days later to repeat the question or find out what was going on and I get the response: 'oh, the DR/NP is out of town" or "oh the DR/NP went home sick". They can't even call a prescription in correctly when I specifically requested a 3 month supply and instead was given three one month renewals, which is not the same thing and I lose the savings on the 3 month. and faxes mysteriously never arrive at their office.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014