Ratings for Ivy Y. Tan

Nurse Practitioner Miss Ivy Tan is a new addition to Sunset Health Services, 1800 31st Avenue in S.F. Also working for Kaiser Permanente in S.F. She seems to have no experience with her specialty, which is OB-GYN, I said I hope she can give me some birth control pills, because my longtime trusted Internal medicine doctor had ordered it for me once before when I had the same health symptom, and this nurse practitioner looked at me and proceeded to ask me questions, one after another. "I see that you have a psychiatrist,what is his name, address, and phone number, when did you see him last?/what meds are you taking and how much/how often do you see him/ make sure you see him. WHY does she treat a patient with no respect. She looks like she's 18 years old. (You need to study for 6 years to be a nurse practioner, and she just started working, and she is working at a city clinic at Sunset Health & Excelsior Clinic. I hope she can gain some valuable experience in this community.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Ivy Y. Tan's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 2009)