Ratings for Dr. Carole F. Condevaux

Dr Condevaux is the most superb Obgyn you can find, she is caring, compassionate, thorough and knowledgeable! The staff is very friendly as well. I guarantee once you meet with her you'll never want to go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. C is amazing. She deliverd all 3 of my kids and I have sent many MOMS there too! She is personable, spends time with you in great length and is very knowledgeable. I still see her on a yearly basis for exams...need more docs like her!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

Dr C. is amazing....i couln't imagine having another dr deliver my babies :)

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

I just switched to Dr. Condevaux because of her ratings on this site and I was not disappointed at all! She is amazing! Very understanding and encouraging, and she sat at talked with me about all of my concerns without making me feel like I was being a bother. This is probably why she's usually running late for the next appointment, but she definitely makes the wait worth it. Her staff was all very nice to me as well.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Condevaux delivered my son 12 years ago in Colorado. She was wonderful! We miss her.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007

Dr. Condevaux is a wonderful doctor also very professional and a kind person. She takes the time to sit down and talk to you and answer your questions. Total time at appointments was always quick but not rushed. I hope she delivers my next child. She was great when I deliver my daughter (6 weeks early). She walked me thru it and explained what she was going to do. Made the experience worth doing it again. I agree with the staff and the one with those fingernails. They are gross. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. Condevaux provided fantastic prenatal care for me (non-complicated pregnancy) and delivered my daughter without issue. I needed vacuum assistance during delivery and she handled it perfectly. She took all of them time I needed in the office to address any questions/concerns I had and always explained everything she was doing to me. She slept at the hospital the night I was in labor even though I didn't deliver until 12 hours after I was admitted. I have the utmost level of respect for this woman and I hope she delivers any future children I have. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anybody. However, I agree with the comments on the office staff. They are rude, frequently make errors when scheduling appointments, and are generally unhelpful. They also discuss private medical information in front of people who are sitting in the waiting room. I also can't believe they permit the medical assistant to keep those unsanitary fingernails.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

The only time I have found the doctor difficult to reach, it was due to her on call to deliver a baby - and I would expect that she wouldnt answer calls when my baby was born as well. I also am not pleased with the staff and their people skills, however the doctor has always been very knowledgeable and has taken the time to answer all of our questions - and we came in with lists pregnancy of questions!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007

Great doctor for your average run of the mill patient but for those with issues or problems I would advise you to go elsewhere. She is very personable in the office and by phone but it is very difficult to reach her. You have to go through the office staff who are annoyed if they even have to answer the phone. The medical assistant has 3 inch finger nails that god only knows how many organisms are on those things !

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

Dr. Carole F. Condevaux's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1988)