Ratings for Dr. Eric R. Lowden

Great Dr very patient and answers all questions you may have so that you can understand him

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr. Lowden has delivered both of my children and he is by far the best in the area. He makes you feel comfortable and he is a great listener. He always explains everything that is going on in great detail and when it comes to the delivery aspect of childbirth he is a wonderful coach! Two thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

This doctor is great. He is very kind and compassionate and doesn't rush through your appointment. He always makes sure all of your questions are answered and really does everything he can to help you if you are having a medical problem. He is extremely professional and isn't condescending or rude in anyway. His staff is very friendly and I always get my test results in a timely manner. This is a great group of people!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

Dr. Lowden is great. I went to him with my second child and he answered all of my questions and gave me other information as well. When I started gaining a lot of weight he mentioned that it concerned him, but he didn't make me feel like I was being attacked. His staff is phenomenal--very personable and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Dr. Eric R. Lowden's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1992)