Ratings for Dr. Gerard M. Roy

I've been seeing Dr. Roy for 10 years and he is by far the best OB around. He delivered my first child and it went great. He was very nurturing and made me feel so comfortable. When I had my second child he wasn't able to deliver him. He was born in an emergency c-section and when he heard about how close I was to losing my son he came to my room so fast to check up on me and his words were just so kind. I will be keeping Dr. Roy as my OB for as long as he is in practice.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Roy for 14 years. I think he is the best OB-Gyn ever. He has always been so thorough and caring. He delivered both of my sons. He's always made me feel at ease and comfortable. He is knowledgable and professional. He is also a competent surgeon. I wish he could be my primary doctor. Very easy to talk to. I cannot say enough good things about him. Ty is the best office staff also

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I saw Dr. for several years. He does not like it if you get another opinion. He actually sent me to another doctor in MA and then did not want to take her suggestions. When I found out I has osto. and we discussed meds. he said I had to take them otherwise, "my teeth might fall out". I felt he was very rude and unhelpful. I do not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

Great doctor. Takes time with you. Answers questions. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Roy is the best obgyn. He did a robotic hysterectomy on me. He really does make you feel like you are his only patient. He is so caring to his patients. I've only been seeing him for 2 months but I certainly am going to continue going to him in the future. I truly can't say enough nice things about Dr. Roy.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I'm 23 years old and started seeing Dr. Roy when I became pregnant last year. I've been seeing gynecologists regulary since I was 15 years old and you would not believe how horrible and disrespectful some doctors can be mainly in Poland the country where I'm from. I feel lucky to have found Dr. Roy and will continue seeing him with all my gynecological needs. Dr. Roy is a passionate and caring person. I've always felt safe and comfortable under his care. Its not hard to see that Dr. Roy truly wants to help his patients and loves his job. I want Dr. Roy to know he is the best at what he does and I hope he continues his work for many years to come!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Roy since he was a resident at the clinic in New Britain General. I am so glad that I was able to meet him when he was just starting out. He is a great Doctor and a Wonderful person. I feel fortunate to have him overseeing my care.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Awesome doctor. Very personable, very informative. Never makes you feel rushed and always there to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Roy is incredibly knowledgeable and a good doctor. That said, he is NOT the appropriate doctor for those who want to take an active role in their medical care. He feels threatened with even a slight mention of a second opinion and gets annoyed when I would bring up reading that I did or knowledge that I have. His office is completely disorganized and his staff is so poorly trained.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

Dr Roy is the Best OBGYN around! He was recommended to me 6 yrs ago by a good friend when I was pregnant with my first child, and I am blessed to have him deliver all 3 of my children. He has helped me through a lot of problems, both physical and emotionally through the preganncies and always takes his time to explain everything. i would and have recommended Dr. Roy to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Gerard M. Roy's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1993)