Ratings for Dr. Adam Cohen

I saw Dr. Cohen about 2.5 years ago. I wanted advice on hip and knee pain that I was experiencing. I was about 15 minutes late for my appointment because, like Dr. Cohen, I have a busy job. When I arrived, I apologized about my lateness, but pointed out that the doctors in the practice where Dr. Cohen works (I also see a dermatologist and a GP at this practice) routinely make me wait for up to an hour. In fact, in the 6 years that I have been going there, I have never been seen on time. When I finally saw Dr. Cohen about 2 hours after arriving, he stormed into the room and gave me a lecture on how he does not like to make people wait, and he does not like it when others make him wait. As I remember, he ended the lecture with "Got it?" Then, he told me to pick one of the two issues that I came to see him about and told me to come back to see him about the other one. Frankly, I wanted to leave, but, after having been made to wait for 2 hours, decided to stay, although in retrospect, I should have left. This was the most horrible experience with a doctor that I have ever had. Not only was I made to wait for 2 hours in the middle of a work day, but I was also insulted, my issues were not addressed, and I was told that I had to come back and pay more money to this [insert appropriate bad word here]. The fact that I am writing this review 2.5 years after seeing this doctor should serve as a sign that no one should ever see him. Serious healthcare reform needs to be instituted in this country, so that doctors like this are put out of business.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

This doctor and his staff are unhelpful and unpleasant.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

This Dr has to be one of the worst that I have seen! He is so busy with his staff and making jokes that cost you your time. Not only is he to involved with other things he really doesn't seem to know To much. I have actully written the hospital about him and his lack of knowledge. Don't waste your money!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Dr. Adam Cohen's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1998)