Dr. Mario J. Castellanos

Ratings for Dr. Mario J. Castellanos

I do not recommend any one going here since the son took over he does not have any compassion or any understanding for his patients then he try's to rush to get things done and then tells you it's your fault for not listening to him about your teeth not every one has money to fix there teeth he will be loosing a lot of patients and I do not recommend going here

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I have been going here for a few years. I love Dr. Castellano he is a very kind and caring man. He always makes sure to make your expierence as pain free as possible and is very interested in getting to know his patients. Unfortunetly I've had to change dentists since his son took over he practice. He is rude, very aggressive in both his work and attitude and is always in a rush to get the procedure done. Since I had my fillings done with him I've been in pain because he was to rough and I'm very upset at the fact that I will be having to get a root canal. I do not recommend his son. As heard from the staff I understand that I am not the only one who has had comments on his behavior and work.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

They are very un-professional my mother paid for the full primary treatment plan and they keep postponing for months the final procedure with just telling her to keep taking pain medicines, of course, all the payments taken in advance, already. Still waiting . Seen other dentists for faster resolution to her treatment, I will begin contacting the consumer affairs agency, hopefully, at least she gets her money back. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Gave one star because there is not an option for zero stars. Rude and disrespectful receptionist, only to be followed by a manager that is obviously not schooled in managing. Unprofessional to the point of incredibility. The experience I had in this office today is a fine example of what's gone wrong in customer service. I wouldn't trust this office with my dog's personal & medical information, much less care. No way if ever recommend this place.

Submitted August 25, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Castellano for a few years. I love his staff and the quality of services offered. Dr. Castellano is very honest about the work that needs to be done and not judgemental when I don't follow-up on my appointments (I don't like getting dental work done). I always ask for Dr. Castellano as his easy going personality makes the procedurs go by quickly.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

The things to fix list kept changing. It took 3 weeks to get an appointment, and my pain was really bad. I'd wait anywhere between 45min to an hour before they'd see me. they refered me out to a endo specialist saying I needed 3 rootcanals 2 crowns 3 filings and that my canals were too small. the specialist was only covered 25% by my plan and would have cost $750/root. they wouldn't let me see what they were charging me for. they overcharged me for silver fillings. and white fillings. I feel they didn't want to do the work for the dental plan because they wouldn't make as much as they would want. They scared my into a periodontal cleaning costing $600 that was not really necessary. And they weren't going to tell me the cost of it until I called the insurance company and complained. I was in so much pain having waited 6 weeks on painmeds and still no resolution for my painful tooth, I found another dentist. I only needed 2 roots done. 1 crown and 2 fillings. Its fixed and perfect now.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006