Ratings for Virginia R. Savely

Dr. Ginger is the BEST doctor I have ever known, and an all-around wonderful person! Believe any of the good things that you hear about her. She is a great listener and works with you to solve complex medical issues. She is also a VERY smart woman and likes to educate her patients rather than dictating to them. I went to many, many doctors before I saw her, and most of them dismissed my concerns. With her, I feel like we are a team working to regain my health (and I have made great progress with her). She does not bill insurance for you, because insurance companies would not allow the amount of time she spends with her patients (at LEAST 30 minutes to an hour). You just can't get enough done in the 10-minute slot the insurance company gives you. She tells you the price of everything up front and is not out to make a buck (her fees are equivalent to, or less than, the prices of her peers). Thanks, Dr. Savely, for being awesome!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014