Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Lamba

I am a new patient, staff wanted previous medical records. The doctor was very patient, took his time to ask me all the relevant questions about my son, his exam was thorough, his bed side manners are exemplary. He walked me up to the front desk and gave directions to his staff for the meds for my son, the staff was very sweet , they explained me all the meds and had me schedule a follow up in 10 days, this office is great, Its vry hard to find good doctors and Dr Lamba is one of them, highly recommeded New Mom

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

He is a good doctor however I am not too happy with how they handle shots they don't.give printouts like most.doctors do

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

he is the worst, This was the first doctor I took my newborn son to because my family friends' children went there. We went there because my newborn son seemed to have jaundice but lamba saw him and said he is ok and until we pointed out that we think he has jaundice, he was like YEA HE DOES. I was do dissapointed since he is the doctor and he is suppose to diagnose not the parents telling him. The staff is rude and they and doctor do not care about their patients, they only care about getting as much money out of their patients as possible. After that incident, I changed doctors and wanted my son's medical record but they charged me money to transfer it. LIKE I SAID HE DOES NOT CARE FOR PATIENTS, ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS MONEY, MONEY,MONEY. Do not trust your kids with this doctor, they deserve better.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

The office staff rude and unorganized. Lost my baby's shot records. MD unfortunatly supported his staff.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

This doctor's practice is horrible. Patients are charged arbitrarily for requesting for child's shot record or billing twice for services. The receptionist also are very rude and conniving with their boss in extorting money from innocent parents.Beware fo this practice.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

He has been my doctor for several years and i can say that he is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

office staff is bad bad bad no good. don't respect people. doctor support them too.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

The staff is very unprofessional and the service is very poor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

This doctor is a blessing in disguise. He takes time to talk and explain the problems. Is very gentle with the kids . Staff is very helpful and caring. I would highly recommend this great pediatrician.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Sanjay Lamba's Credentials

• Univ Coll Of Med Scis, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Manassas, VA