Ratings for Dr. Carlton Lyons

I've been to other gynecologists over the years, but this office stands out from all the rest. I'd previously had a hysterectomy that was performed by a different doctor. That doctor made me feel crazy and like I was overestimating my painful experiences over 20+ years. After my surgery, she didn't give me her findings. Instead, I learned of them when I was sent to Dr. Lyons office a year and a half later. What a difference in experiences between the first doctor's office and this one. Dr. Lyons, Erin, and the entire staff are very thorough in everything from diagnosis/explanations to pre-surgery paperwork and everything in between. I was in very capable hands with Dr. Lyons and Erin, and I will always highly recommend them to others. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2019

Love Dr. Lyons and his staff. He is a brilliant surgeon and I trust him completely. He takes the time to listen and helped me understand. I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2019

Couldnt of found a better dr.for my issues i have. Trusted him with my life many times and will until he tells me he's retiring. Then i will cry like a baby.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Lyons. He is the first doctor who listened to me and took my symptoms seriously without pathologizing them as well. Dr. Lyon performed a hysteroscopy, with D&C for endometrial hyperplasia. The hospital nurses took great care of me. Then, his office called 3 days in a row to check on me. I'm very grateful to Dr. Lyons and his staff who are all welcome, responsive, and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

Dr. Lyons is an exceptional physician. He may run a little late, but I never mind waiting. When I needed extra time he was there for me. My case was rather complex and plan b was required . I had a wonderful outcome. Now it is up to me to be patient in the healing process. Thank you Dr. Lyons and staff.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

Dr. Lyons is a very caring physician. He has a wonderful bedside manner. I had an excellent surgical outcome.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

I would recommend Dr. Lyons to any and everyone looking for help in pelvic health and gynecology. Amazing staff, amazing doctor. All-in-all just wonderful. They genuinely care so much for your health and are determined to relieve your pain!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Dr. Carlton, Erin, Elizabeth and the front office personnel do their best to put you at ease from the time you walk into the office. They treat everyone with respect, kindness and you feel like you are the only one who matters. I leave the office trusting them to do their best to fix any problems I may have. Thank you one and all!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

I got into Carlton Lyons practice, and I couldn't be any happier!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

I had a failed NovaSure Endometrial Ablation & PATSS. I believe I shouldn't have had an ablation based on my preconditions of PCOS, 3 c-sections, & tubal ligation. I lived with increasing pain for several years. After a hysteroscopy & laparoscopy revealed my cervix was adhered to my bladder I knew I needed a skilled surgeon. I searched for several opinions & chose Dr. Lyons to perform a Da Vinci assisted total laparoscopic hysterectomy & a bilateral salpingectomy. He saved my bladder! I was nervous to go home the same day from surgery, but I got along extremely well. I credit Dr. Lyons and his surgery team for how well I have healed. In his practice I met with PA Erin Fuller first, then Dr. Lyons, then Erin Fuller for pre-op, Lyons performed surgery and Fuller assisted. The front office employees aren't necessarily overly friendly, but I never felt they were rude. I needed Dr. Lyons to relieve me from my pain and he delivered!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Dr. Carlton Lyons's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1987)

UnitedHealthcare