Dr. Rhonda Kalasho
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(6)

"Literally the greatest dentist I have ever been to! I found her googling and I read all..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Omer Suleimanagich

Dr. Sule is a pro. If what he's going to do something that is going to end up being painful, he'll let you know and find a solution. Best dentist I've ever been to. All of his people that work with him are as professional as is he. Do yourself a favor and go to see Dr. Sule for all of your dental needs. You will NOT regret a second of it. If it's possible to have a good experience going to the dentist? Run to see Dr. Sule ... He's that good.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Absolutely fantastic dentist. Easy to get to location in the middle of Beverly Hills and validated parking. Every time I come in for an appointment I wait less than 10 minutes. Dr. Sule is very skilled and will walk you through every procedure he does to make sure you understand the work being done. I've had several teeth saved by Dr. Sule and his staff is highly professional too. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

This is one of the best dentists that I have ever been to and I've been to many, including top Beverly Hills dentists. I've had two crowns done by Dr. Sule, cleanings, a few fillings, and everything done has been top-notch jobs. He's very thoughtful to make sure that you are comfortable and know exactly what is going to occur. My whole family now go to this dentist, including my two little boys, and everyone is very satisfied. I've been to the so called best dentists and then found Dr. Sule only to find that those other dentists were not the best. Dr. Sule's staff is very professional, courteous, and respectful. From the office staff to his assistants I've never encountered better service, less pain, better quality, or more reasonable costs than here. Very satisfied and so are my friends that I've referred. A++++ all around. I'm so happy that I was lucky enough to find this dentist!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Dentist clearly knows his stuff. Every visit I have paid to Dr. Sule throughout the almost 10 years I've been going to him has been one that has left me completely satisfied, and my teeth would agree. The office is situated in the middle of Beverly Hills, so it's convenient to reach from any part of town. Furthermore, the relatively small operation makes you feel as if everyone working there is working just for you. If there is something he's not qualified to do, he'll refer you to very high-caliber people who can compensate for such needs (ortho, endo, etc..). He made my friend's basket-case teeth look like those on a toothpaste model with his implant work, and I can say the same about the veneers he did for my wife. Highly, highly, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2009

all work that he did is still painful i ended up spending more

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006