Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Schlichter

No. No. No. Stay away unless you prefer being treated extremely poorly and unprofessionally.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I've been with Kimberly for over 25 years and actually look forward to my annual appointment. Always gives me good advice and takes the time to listen. She's the best.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Schlichter Is compassionate. She was recommended to me by my sister who attended hs with her, said she was the smartest kid at her school! I can see why! I've had 6 pregnancies, been with her since 1993, and a leep and cone biopsy. Skilled and very likable. She's serious and she smiles. I've followed from practice to practice! she is worth whatever wait there is to get in!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Great Dr. very knowledgable and doesn't beat around the bush when conveying information. The wait is long but she is worth it!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Dr. Schlichter is very knowledgeable and communicates well with her patients. She spends the extra time she needs with her patients which may be part of the reason why you often have to wait for her. I've been a patient of hers for 8 years and believe she is worth the wait. She understands my concerns and is quick to act on potential issues so that they don't become major.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

She delivered three of my children and is very knowledgable and thorough. She has been my doctor since 1987. I am an RN and would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Have been pt of hers for almost 20 years have followed her from one office to the next, I too think the wait to see her is tooooooo long, come on give me something for seeing her for so long.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr.Schlichter got me through two extremely difficult situations(pregnancy,delivery) with great compassion and care. I was a very satisfied customer.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Very busy, very intelligent. Commuicates well and explains in easy-to-understand manner. Has compassion and a genuine heart. After being diagnosed with Breast CA, she continued to advocate for and oversee my care, making suggestions to relieve complications. Believe office management/staff is responsible for time management issues. Have recommended her to many friends with good feedback.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2006

You have to wait for a loooong time to schedule an appt with her because she keeps accepting new patients even though she is always so overbooked. And when you make an appt and show up ontime, you've got to wait for at least couple of hours. One time, I spent my whole day going in and out of her office, because she wasn't in there. When I was finally seen, she was soo in a rush that completely forgot what I was there for. Knowledgable Doctor, but what good is it when she is so unorganized and is always in a rush.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

Dr. Kimberly A. Schlichter's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

AARP