Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Dix

DR. Dix is a great dentist and very friendly. Staff are great also

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Excellent, sensitive to cowards like me, does great work. He helped me lose my phobia to dentistry. Staff is great. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Dix for about 25 years -- maybe longer. He's an excellent dentist and totally responsive to any needs I have. I would definnitely recommend him. His staff is very friendly too. I enjoy them all. And some of them have been there for a long time, which I think is a positive.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

He's too slow, too old, and VERY lazy. I came there for an emergency visit and he scheduled me back for the NEXT visit to treat the problem. So, I was supposed to wait another week for the root canal with pain that you wouldn't believe. Ethical?

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Dix is the greatest dentist I have ever met. His work is exceptional and his attitude is wonderful. His office staff is always ready to help and very courteous if you are having a problem. He saw me the same day I called with a problem and diagnosed it immediately.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

Dr. Dix is not a bad Dentist (can't say he is great!), and staff are pretty friendly. However, he is very lazy - i needed a filling and my tooth was extremely sensitive, but he rescheduled me even though I was in pain. Hygienists are rough. I found another Dr.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006