Ratings for Dr. Mauricio L. Waintrub

I had an emergency/crisis situation where a few messages were left for the doctor. It is 4 days from the day I first tried to get ahold of Dr. Waintrub and I still haven't received a call back. YOu would think that a doctor's office would respond in a timely manner to a crisis situation but the office staff and the doctor apparently do not care. This is unacceptable in the medical profession to not attempt to contact a patient in need, especially when it is an urgent matter with regard to patient safety. I see Dr. Waintrub for Suboxone Management and if I was able to just switch to another doctor, I would do so in a heartbeat. But alas, it does not work that way. If you are looking for a doctor's office that you can count on for medical emergencies, I sugest you go to a different medical clinic.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I went to Dr. Waintrub for the yearly physical paid for by my insurance company and he spent about 5 minutes with me. But he did suggest a number of tests done at his clinic. When I got the bill, he had billed it as a regular office visit instead of the physical exam and his office wouldn't change it. So their answer after repeated attempts to get them to correct it? He added an office visit on a different date that didn't occur! We didn't even live there anymore! Avoid this unscrupulous doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Waintrub is attentive, caring, communicative, respectfull and knowledgeable.He listens to me as a patient and responds to my concerns and preferences. I feel that he gives me the health information I need in a way they that I can understand.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

excellent physician, he is very detailed and focus in the health of his patients. Dedicated and honest.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2010

He was a jerk! He has a very strong accent and is very difficult to understand. I'm taking a narcotic pain medication which requires a special license which he had. However, even though I brought in all my medical records for the past 15 years, he declined to review them, was afraid to prescribe the medication for me, and barely talked to me each time I came in to get my refill. I was telling him about my increasing neck pain which he didn't even bother to write down in my record. The last time I saw him, he requested I take a urine test which I did. He then claimed I had PCP in my urine - there's NO way I would EVER take any illegal drugs - not with my medical condition, plus I'm a very honest person and have never done illegal drugs or even smoked. Then he got mad at me and said he wouldn't see me any more and didn't even bother to give me the name of another doctor. Just dropped me cold! I consider that to be very unethical.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

Dr. Mauricio L. Waintrub's Credentials

• Spanish

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Aurora, CO