Ratings for Ginger L. Withers

This office called and asked me to come in an hour early because of cancellation. I did, but was made to wait for 2 hrs before Ginger came in my room. She walked in, stated she was ordering an MRI and left. Never looked at my knee, no concern over the amount of pain... Now, I have to wait 2 weeks before I go back. Definetly looking for another dr

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

This office is unreal! Was suppose to already have my x-rays, they had nothing! Emergency room doctor thought I would be getting my surgery by now, all I here is them laughing and cutting up in the hall way. Thanks for making me suffer in pain & agony longer Dr. Withers, & staff!!!

Submitted June 2, 2015

Ginger Withers was very rude, did not even look at my injury, ordered MRI, was in the room a total of 4 min. Worse excuse for someone in the medical field. Had to wait over 2 hours! Had to find new Dr.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Very knowledgable and helpful. My mother was very pleased with her as was I. She listened to us without making us feel stupid with our questions

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Ginger L. Withers's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, TN