Ratings for Dr. Wayne M. Rozran

great great doctor had my knee done still in a lot of pain but a lot better then it was .thank you doc .

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr. Rozran is very helpful. He will get to the trouble of what ever hurts.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Great Doc. He was able to treat an ankle injury that military doctors couldn't find. I had a fracture and then needed to have a ligament replaced. He is a very matter-of-fact doctro. He spends time with every patient and gives you the facts. Obviously a budy man, but he's good. The recovery goes as he predicted pre-op. The wait time varies anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour. But, you get treated right. And the nurses are great.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Great doctor very caring person, been with him for years due to back pain. Always, trying to find an alternative to surgery until the day it can't wait any longer. You most likely will have to wait to see him, but he is not sitting around talking, he is seeing patients.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

This guy runs his office like Jiffy Lube. An hour late on the appointment and then no more than 15 minutes in his office. My last visit was for my shoulder after a car accident. He didn't look at my file or X-ray and told me my shoulder probably hurt because I was 45 years old etc. Then he told me, "You know, if you don't come to see me for a while, I won't be upset." Most rude doctor I've ever been to. Always had a bad bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

I Had a total left hip replacemet by Dr.Rozran.He was straight up on telling me what he was going to do and what to expect post surgery.Dr.Rozran and Calvert Hospital totaly exceeded my expectations. Being pain free is priceless. A totally satisfied patient.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Dr. Rozran is an excellent spinal surgeon. I had L4, L5, S1 spinal fusion. With a great outcome and will soon(hopefully) return to work. Albet in a far less demanding job, less than a year after surgery. major spinal surgery . If you have back problems look no further as he is indeed spinal specialist.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

Dr. Rozran was very pleasant. He specialty is in back problems and refers people with knee and leg problems to his associate. I had both back and knee problems due to a traffic accident years earlier. He was very sympathetic to my pain and gave me seveal options. He sent me to his associate to deal with my knee problems. I would reccommend him to anyone with back issues. Has a great personality and injects humor to help keep you calm.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

Was very considerate of my feelings and symptoms. Immediately requested MRI to determine a muscular injury! FABULOUS doctor! Admitted that injury would be better addressed by his partner's area of expertise!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2006

Stay AWAY! This doctor was rude, uncaring, no bedside manner, no compassion. He told me that I would have to endure multiple surgeries to SAVE my leg after breaking it. Would not allow me to put any weight on it at all. Said multiple surgeries to avoid total loss. I sent my x-rays to a doctor in Philidelphia and he called me and told me to get away from him and stay away. He sent me to a doctor in Baltimore that studied under him and guess what? I walked my leg well! Never the 1st surgery!!! Doctor Rozran also stated that if I couldn't handle the thought of losing my leg (when I started to cry in his office) that he knew a good shrink that I could call and walked out of the exam room. I was raised not to hate and did a good job of living without hating until meeting this monster. I thank GOD every day for the doctors that took over my care. This guy wants your $$ plain and simple. I know of many others that have had problems with him and I will send this web site to them pronto!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2006

Dr. Wayne M. Rozran's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania - Hahnemann University (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Prince Frederick, MD