Ratings for Dr. Susan Willard

Too much gossip in the office. Had an infectious disease, would not see me for a second time, told me to go to urgent care. Only needed a second dose of meds. Refused me to come in or to give 2nd med as a Specialist told her I needed.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Had the worst experience ever with this doctor. From reading others glowing reviews and some horrible (like mine), i am left wondering if this doctor is bipolar. Dr Willard was down right rude and this was after she put her finger where it did not belong! I thought she would explain why she did that but she never did. I don't have a prostate! She didn't even warn me. Then to add to the horror she belittled me . I could not believe someone could act this way. I was younger when I saw her. Maybe she doesn't like young people . To this day it bothers me that she treated me so poorly.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

A friend of mine recommended her and after the first visit I knew she was one of those rare doctors who actually cared about her patients. As I spoke to her about my concerns she listed the labs that were needed and gave referrals to other specialists to take care of me. It was really a good thing I went to her when I did because I've had surgeries and procedures that have improved my health. I will vouch for her as the best in Tulsa.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

She is rude and hateful. She spends no time and does not listen! She thinks she is the only person on the planet that is smart. She degrades others and belittles other types of alternative health care

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

My family has gone to Dr. Willard for more than 20 years, following her to each new location. She has always been timely, polite, concerned and knowledgeable. Any time there was reason for concern, tests were ordered and issues resolved. She seems to genuinely care about my, and my family's, health and well-being. The few times I've been seen by her PA were very satisfied visits, as well. I hope to never be forced to change doctors. I highly recommend Dr. Willard to people I know and love.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Very unprofessional. She was extremely rude. She took no time with me I felt my problems with an inconvenience for her

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I've been with Dr. Willard for 21 years. She is so personal and caring, it's killing me to think of changing. She is with the Hillcrest group and I now need to be with St. Francis pending retirement. I only hope I find one with even half her character and expertise. She does seem to be out more now and they can't refer me since none of the doctors she has relations with take Community Care.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

I've seen Dr. Willard for about 6 years now and have been very please. Her office staff is friendly and the wait time is short. When I have acute problems I'm usually offered same day or next day appointment and I see Dr. Willard. Anytime I've had concerns she has taken them seriously and gotten to the bottom of it. I'm very shocked at the negative ratings on her, I have never experienced any problems.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

BEEN GOING TO DR. WILLARD FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS NOW, WOULD NOT GO ANY WHERE ELSE. SHE IS THE BEST.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr. Willard is the best doctor I have seen, I thank god I found her! She is always wanting to get to the bottom of the problem and willing to do anything to help. Her and her staff are very polite, understanding and I have never waited longer than 10 minutes for her! She is GREAT!!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Susan Willard's Credentials

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1983)