Ratings for Dr. William K. Harris

I used Dr. Harris with my with my first two children and if I would have known about this website then I would have used it! Dr. Harris was ok or so I thought anyway, but I was young. With my first child he did the minimum

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I had Dr. Harris for my first pregnancy. He was just okay. He was very in and out....i didn't ever feel like he talked to me very long and just did the bare minimum. When I actually had my son I did not see him at all until our last day in the hospital when he signed my discharge papers. The doc on call delivered the baby and I never went back to him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I did not like Dr. Harris. He didn't listen to any of my concerns. I was not impressed with his at all.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Hands down my favorite doctor I've ever seen! I wish he could be my primary care physician as well. He helped me with my infertility issues when I didn't have insurance. He's very personable with a great sense of humor. He is also a straight shooter. He doesn't sugar coat or beat around the bush. I like that! As far as punctuality, OBs have very high stress jobs, and never know when a patient will be going in to labor or when an emergency will arise. I know when I have to wait a while to be seen, it's because he's busy taking care of another patient or out delivering a baby. I love me some Dr Harris!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

In and out wham bam thank you ma'am. they haven't returned my calls the last 3 times Ives tried. Looking for a new doc now.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Harris is a fantastic OB/GYN and I would recommend him to anyone. I can see why he would not be everyone's cup of tea; he has a great sense of humor and is extremely bright. If something is no big deal than he is laid back and joking with you but when he gets serious then you know there is something. I love going into see him, his nurses always ask about my family and he knows me when he passes me in the hall. The ONLY complaint I have is the front receptionist that answers the phone is a kind of brusque and not friendly. I have been a patient for years and would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I currently have him. He delivered my daughter and didn't even remember she was a girl the next day say he was gonna circumsize her. I now am 20 weeks and he does.not seem to care or be helpful in any of my concerns. Does.not return my phone calls and I am looking for another doc at this moment

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr. Harris always takes time asks about my family and very helpful

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

I love Dr. Harris and his staff!! They are great about returning phone calls and are always friendly!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Best doctor ever! He and his staff are marvelous! He delivered both my boys and did an exceptional job! We are planning our next child and I can't wait for he and his staff to be there for me again! Very caring people~

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011

Dr. William K. Harris's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med