Ratings for Dr. Isaac Hearne

I went to Dr. Hearne as I was having blurred vision in one eye accompanied by headache. I am new to the area and do not have a regular doctor and thought by the symptoms I should see a specialist. I have lazy eye, have worn glasses my whole life but had not seen an eye doctor since 2011. I assumed my difficulties were due to an outdated perscription. I had been using over the counter "cheaters" to see up close. Dr. Hearne diagnosed my vision problem as Migraines. Instead of examining my vision himself, he had his Tech give me an eye exam. He did not offer me a perscription to get new glasses - he said an Optometrist could do that. For my migarines, he said I should see a Neurologist, but did not give me a referral. I requested meds for my headaches to which he said he would prescribe. I was seen on Friday. It is now Wednesday. I have checked with my pharmacy 3 times a day since being seen. I have called Dr. Hearne' s office requesting the doctor to please call in my meds or write the prescriptions and I will drop by his office and pick them up myself. No response from Dr. Hearne. He did not examine my eyes; did not give me an updated perscription for new glasses, and would not provide me medication for a condition he diagnosed after he said he would. DO NOT SEE DR. HEARNE Under any circumstances! He is not an honest man and does not care about your health or your best medical interests. BUT HE WILL TAKE YOUR CO-PAY AND BILL YOUR INSURANCE!!!!! Frank V.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I went to Dr. Hearne as I was having blurred vision in one eye accompanied by headache. I am new to the area and do not have a regular doctor and thought by the symptoms I should see a specialist. I have lazy eye, have worn glasses my whole life but had not seen an eye doctor since 2011. I assumed my difficulties were due to an outdated perscription. I had been using over the counter "cheaters" to see up close. Dr. Hearne diagnosed my vision problem as Migraines. He had his Tech give me an eye exam. He did not offer me a perscription to get new glasses - he said an Optometrist could do that. He said I needed to see a Neurologist, but did not give me a referral. I requested meds for my headache to which he said he would prescribe. I was seen on Friday. It is now Wednesday. I have checked with my pharmacy 3 times a day since being seen. I have called Dr. Hearne' s office requesting the doctor to please call in my meds or write the prescriptions and I will drop by his office and pick them up myself. No response from Dr. Hearne. He had his Tech perform my eye exam, did not give me an updated perscription for new glasses, and will not provide me medication for a condition he diagnosed. DO NOT SEE DR. HEARNE FOR ANY EYE ISSUES! He is not an honest man and does not care about your health or your best medical interests. BUT HE WILL TAKE YOUR CO-PAY AND BILL YOUR INSURANCE!!!!! Frank V.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Almost a year ago I went for a cataract surgery. Dr. Hearne didn't know I had astigmatism and that I had mono vision with my hard contacts after seeing me for 10+. He a lso didn't know which eye was the dominant. Operated on my left eye and I couldn't see clear, my vision was distorted. He wanted to operate again saying the contact had moved. I went to another Dr. who help me with extreme dry eyes and eyelid glands that were producing too much oil...I see fine now and have not had a second surgery. The experience I had with Dr. Hearne was the most stressful in my life and will never go back to him or recommend any one to go to him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr. Isaac Hearne's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

• Blue Shield California