Ratings for Dr. Christopher Abadir

I feel fortunate to have Dr. Abadir as my doctor. I have needed his care quite a lot these past couple of years. He has given me excellent care, and continues to do so. I always recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I was so pleasantly surprised by Dr. Abadir. He took me in as a new patient. On the first visit, he was methodical and thorough in setting up my file. He is good natured and puts you right at ease. He really takes the times to address all and any issues that I had. He really paid attention and seemed to care about the outcome. Definitely one of the better doctors I have had the pleasure of encountering.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Great doctor, always listens and takes his time to find what's wrong.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I absolutely love my Doctor He is very thorough, he listens and notes everything pertinent in my file. You never feel rushed and for the most part I have always been seen on time. His secretary Barbara is a sweetheart and very well organized and helpful. I cannot reccomend this doctor enough.😊

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. C. Abandir is the best doctor I have had, wonderful doctor, you can't ask for better one.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr.Abadir is probably the best doctor who's ever lived !

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr Abadir is my new family doctor. I waited almost 2 years to find one and I'm so happy with this doctor. He is caring , good listener.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Me and my family are seeing DR. Abadir for about 2 years now. We couldn't ask for a better Doctor. He is caring, kind he ask questions and he listen to you. He is really concern about his patient!! He called me to let me know that my result arrived and that everything was OK , I felt like he really care about it.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I feel extremely lucky to have Dr. Abadir as my GP, makes me feel very at ease. Very kind.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

As our family doctor, we are blessed to have him. I acknowledge every positive comment made here, for as a family we have experienced every professional and act of kindness and compassion from his services...

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015