Ratings for Dr. Christopher Abadir

If the appointment is at 9 am you will be called in after 1 hour At the very least.

Submitted June 12, 2018

Doctor Abadir is fantastic and very caring. Feel very comfortable talking to him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

The best doctor ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent. He listen and he is competent.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Excellent Doctor, listens and gives advises, also cares about the patients

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

The best doctor ever. Very very professional. He is caring about patients. He s caring to give good treatment he listens. And he s very nice with patients

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

My husband and I have Dr. Abadir as a new family doctor. He is an amazing doctor, we are very fortunate. He will never rush you, he listens attentively and asks the right questions. After years of not having a family doctor, we are blessed.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I feel fortunate to have Dr. Abadir as my doctor. I have needed his care quite a lot these past couple of years. He has given me excellent care, and continues to do so. I always recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I was so pleasantly surprised by Dr. Abadir. He took me in as a new patient. On the first visit, he was methodical and thorough in setting up my file. He is good natured and puts you right at ease. He really takes the times to address all and any issues that I had. He really paid attention and seemed to care about the outcome. Definitely one of the better doctors I have had the pleasure of encountering.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Great doctor, always listens and takes his time to find what's wrong.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I absolutely love my Doctor He is very thorough, he listens and notes everything pertinent in my file. You never feel rushed and for the most part I have always been seen on time. His secretary Barbara is a sweetheart and very well organized and helpful. I cannot reccomend this doctor enough.😊

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016