Ratings for Dr. Thien Dang-Tan

I read some article about why everyone should see a chiropractor. Seeing as I go to Omega for my fitness and know the staff well, I thought I would give an appointment with Dr. T a try. I went in with no specific complaint, odd I know, yet he humoured me. As I was being assessed I brought up that I had suffered a shoulder impingement over a year ago and it had affected my strength considerably. He deftly worked on my shoulder to the point that I had strength in certain moves that I had not had in a year. It felt wonderful. I did not know that would be the result of a chiropractic visit. Dr. T was professional, compassionate, skillful and able to diagnose issues in my shoulder with just one visit. I was completely impressed. I have and would in the future recommend him and Omega Health and Fitness to anyone who requires treatment for an injury, rehabilitation or pain management. Quite simply, they are the best.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr. Thien has worked with me to overcome two different muscle and soft tissue situations. He combines knowledge, skill and a very approachable personal style. He and the entire staff at Omega Health+Fitness focus on getting you healthy quickly.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

I would recommend anyone seeking treatment to go and see Dr. T. His knowledge and care towards his patients is above and beyond of what anyone could ask for. His staff and facility are amazing and words could not begin to describe how much care they put into each and every one of their patients. You will certainly not feel as if you are just another number walking in off of the streets. Dr. T puts a lot of care into what he does which is nothing but perfection.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

There are simply not enough words to describe how amazing Dr. T is. I had two injuries. One was a deprecated shoulder and another was a sprained MCL. He treated both my injuries and in a my recovery time was by far the quickest ever. This man is a miracle worker. Not too mention the rest if the staff is top class and superb from the front desk to the trainers. I would recommend Dr. T over anybody any day

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I rate Dr. "T" very highly and would not hesitate to recommend anyone needing chiropractic treatment to seek his services. As a result of an accident I went to his office on an emergency basis Aug 1, 2013 with a herniated disk in my back. I was seen immediately and my injury was carefully assessed. At all times I felt confident that I was in the hands of a genuinely sensitive and competent professional. After pain management medication was obtained I began regular treatment at Dr T's Omega clinic and am pleased to report that after about 9 weeks of chiro / physio treatment, prescribed exercise and rest I was symptom free and off all pain medications. I continue now with weekly physio treatments at Dr T's clinic given by one of his colleagues. Dr "T" is one of the best medical doctors I have ever had the privilege to meet -- if you are a top rate athlete or just an average guy like me and you need chiro/physio -- go to Dr "T" at the Omega clinic in Toronto.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Great facility and people. He identified the problem and promptly worked on providing pain relief. the inclusion of a Naturopathic doctor on site is a great addition and offers a positive alternative in treatment

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Excellent facility and staff - focused on returning patients back to health and an active and healthly lifestyle (i.e. employing preventative fitness to avoid a recurrence of the original conditions/injury). I appreciated the emphasis on functionality and the easy dialogue to provide feedback on progress.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

I “had” chronic back pain for a long period of time & learned to live with the pain. Over the years, I saw numerous chiropractors, physiotherapists & other therapists. The pain would come and go, but was never really resolved, or treated properly. That is, until I started seeing Dr. Thien Dang-Tan. I never thought the day would come that I could walk & sit for extended periods of time without pain! Dr. Dang really listens. He is compassionate & truly cares about his patients. His treatment includes educating his patients on exercises & how to prevent injuries. He is very “hands on.” Dr. Dang is extremely knowledgeable & experienced in numerous treatment modalities. He has treated me for various other injuries as well. I continue to see Dr. Dang regularly & my back feels great! I have complete faith in his experience & cutting edge treatments. I am truly fortunate to have found such an amazing chiropractor! R.A. ~ Toronto

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013