Ratings for Dr. Salil Gupta

Very knowledgeable. Good bedside manor. I was comfortable with his / our interaction.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Ratings fodidr Dr gupta neurologist in sudbury ontario

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

He was able to figure what was wrong with me and gave me the right medication. I am doing really well now. He did make me wait a lot .

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Listened to questions. Thoroughly explained symptoms, cause, and options with suggestions and recommendations.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

he was behind schedule so i waited about 20 mins. he took the time to listen to me. my headaches a lot better now.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

He interupts me as I was asking questions, and would go on a long rant about something I wasn't about to ask. And so I would try again this would go on multiple times every visit with him. Also, I had asked some things I can do in my dailey routine that will help keep a healthly mind and stay away from depressing thoughts, and his answer was "I'm not a psychologist" ............. Gupta could have at least referred me too a psychologist (but he did not) or actually help & answer my questions once I'm down asking. Would never recommend as a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I waited over an hour in the waiting room to see this specialist for my Bell's Palsy. When I finally got to see him, he read my chart, saw that I had Lyme Disease which gave me the Palsy, and said I needed to see an infectious disease specialist. There was nothing he could do for me. I said I wasn't there for the Lyme, but for the Bell's Palsy. But he wouldn't take the time to help. He was behind schedule and I was an easy case to sweep out of his office.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Really bad DR. and lack of communication between myself and my other dr. No explanation so however, no follow up. Just waist our time

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

We went to see Dr. Gupta after my son suddenly had seizures in his classroom. We were very concerned because we do not have any family history of seizures. He took the time to explain his issues with us. We have three different medications with him until we found one that controls my son's seizures and let's him attend university. He is a great doctor. He gave our son, his life back. We are so very thankful to him. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Excellent dr could not have asked for any better. He listened to my problems and gave me alternative resolutions to my problem and explained my brain and neck scan even though my brain scan was ok. He thoroughly checked me over to make sure things were ok. Such a kind and plesant dr as well as his medical staff. If ever I need to be seen again I would definitely be returning to him.😊

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017