Ratings for Dr. Salil Gupta

Receptionist just hung up on me after speaking over me the entire time I am trying to explain something to her after I very politely let her speak. Very, very unprofessional - I can't speak about the doctor as I have only seen him once as the receptionist keeps saying she faxed requests for tests, refills, etc...., yet no one ever gets them.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Dr. Gupta is an exceptional neurologist. He spent a great deal of time with me going over my tests etc.. He explained everything to me in detail, and took the time to answer all of my questions. I have seen him a few times now, and each time he has been outstanding. I would highly recommend him. His staff is also very pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Went to see him today and he took his time listening to my problems. I even had to reschedule a couple of time due to work and they were understanding. I have been trying to see a Neurologist for a long time, but did not have a family doc. So glad I am seeing him. :)

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Rude. Got mad when I couldn't feel the things he was doing. That's why I was referred. Yet he told me wastse of time. If I had trouble performing the examination. Obviously there is something wrong. He kept telling me I am lying and I should feel it. So frustrated. Not in my body so how can he smuggly tell me it doesn't hurt or that I am not numb??? Told me there is no way I should be dizzy and lightheaded all the time when my MRI came back clear. I couldn't grip his fingers hard enough he got upset. Didn't feel tuning fork long enough he got mad then dismissed me. Worst Dr I have encountered yet.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Worst doctor I have ever encountered. He took years to diagnose a condition I brought to his attention at the beginning. If he had diagnosed it earlier it could have increased my quality of life tremendously. His staff is useless. They never return your calls. The worst service I have ever received from a doctor. Couldn't be more disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Only 1 word, "Awesome" pjthumper, Sudbury, Ontario

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

It makes me wonder what the difference is between the patients he will care about and help and the ones he just wont

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Very knowledgeable. Good bedside manor. I was comfortable with his / our interaction.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Ratings fodidr Dr gupta neurologist in sudbury ontario

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

He was able to figure what was wrong with me and gave me the right medication. I am doing really well now. He did make me wait a lot .

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017