Ratings for Dr. Salil Gupta

Worst doctor I have ever encountered. He took years to diagnose a condition I brought to his attention at the beginning. If he had diagnosed it earlier it could have increased my quality of life tremendously. His staff is useless. They never return your calls. The worst service I have ever received from a doctor. Couldn't be more disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Only 1 word, "Awesome" pjthumper, Sudbury, Ontario

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

It makes me wonder what the difference is between the patients he will care about and help and the ones he just wont

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Very knowledgeable. Good bedside manor. I was comfortable with his / our interaction.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Ratings fodidr Dr gupta neurologist in sudbury ontario

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

He was able to figure what was wrong with me and gave me the right medication. I am doing really well now. He did make me wait a lot .

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Listened to questions. Thoroughly explained symptoms, cause, and options with suggestions and recommendations.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

he was behind schedule so i waited about 20 mins. he took the time to listen to me. my headaches a lot better now.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

He interupts me as I was asking questions, and would go on a long rant about something I wasn't about to ask. And so I would try again this would go on multiple times every visit with him. Also, I had asked some things I can do in my dailey routine that will help keep a healthly mind and stay away from depressing thoughts, and his answer was "I'm not a psychologist" ............. Gupta could have at least referred me too a psychologist (but he did not) or actually help & answer my questions once I'm down asking. Would never recommend as a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I waited over an hour in the waiting room to see this specialist for my Bell's Palsy. When I finally got to see him, he read my chart, saw that I had Lyme Disease which gave me the Palsy, and said I needed to see an infectious disease specialist. There was nothing he could do for me. I said I wasn't there for the Lyme, but for the Bell's Palsy. But he wouldn't take the time to help. He was behind schedule and I was an easy case to sweep out of his office.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017