Ratings for Dr. Lydia Turner

Lydia goes out of her way to help you, and you can tell she really cares; I have seen her moved to tears by my experiences in life. I have never known a human being more compassionate and caring as well as knowledgeable and understanding. Therapy with Lydia is saving my life quite literally. Her empathy and ability to remember little things I have said in passing make me feel that I am being heard for the first time in my life. And she always knows what to say. I have been to many psychologists over the years and none of them seemed to be able to do a thing to help me. Lydia has the skills to get things done; to make me feel like I am finally moving forward! Her fees are very reasonable, especially when you understand how much work she is going to put into you, which sometimes turns out to be a lot more than you are putting in yourself. I whole-heartedly recommend Lydia to anyone with body issues or trauma issues – or both. She will help you transform your life.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013