Ratings for Dr. Philip Dalton

Dr. Dalton understood the stress I was experiencing with my left hip upon viewing my Xray and a referral letter from my excellent GP - Dr. Mario Soteriou from Sunnybank Hills Family Practice. Dr. Dalton brought forward my appt by weeks to see me. Upon the first consultation, he made requisitions to calendar in an operation although he had a busy schedule by understanding my circumstances. The operation was prompt and recovery was a breeze. I was very worried at first but it was put to rest with his commitment to visit me not once, but twice daily, and once on weekends, yes that is correct, on weekends, to review my recovery. He also made a great effort to visit me at rehab to ensure that I am getting back on my feet. This man has great dedication and one of the best bed side manners a patient can get. I have been overwhelmed by his care and concern. Replacements is something anyone would'nt want but if you are after a good surgeon he is the man for you. Thank you Dr. Dalton. It has been an experience I will cherish.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017