Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrew S. Bernhard

I was treated by Dr. Bernhard in Fall 2016 at the Frisco office. His exam was thorough, his diagnosis consistent with other doctor(s) I had seen in Denver, but I felt his treatment recommendation was more candid. I've always suspected that that the other physician promoted a surgical procedure, when that option was unnecessary, or at least premature for my current condition. Dr. Bernhard recommended an in-office injection treatment, and to revisit the surgical option in the future. He also prescribed a very effective oral medication, that my previous doctor did not prescribe nor mention. Needless to say, I was very pleased with my first appointment at Eagle-Summit Foot and Ankle! Also, I was seen promptly at my scheduled appointment time, and had no billing/insurance issues... I found the staff to be pleasant.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Very thorough and provided complete information on problem. Will be returning for a little surgery.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Andrew S. Bernhard's response
Thank you for leaving a review on your experience with our practice. Best wishes on your surgery!

Submitted April 11, 2017

Very punctual. I got there early and saw the doctor before my appointment time. My injection wasn't too painful. I've had much worse.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Andrew S. Bernhard's response
We are glad to hear about your experience at our practice. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Submitted April 11, 2017

Easy to get in to see and the office staff is very pleasant and efficient. Great new addition to the area.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Andrew S. Bernhard's response
Your review is appreciated. Thank you for leaving it!

Dr. Andrew S. Bernhard's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bernhard is a graduate of John Carroll University and the Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine. While at Kent State, he was heavily involved in extracurricular activities, which includes his time as secretary of the Ohio Podiatric Medical Student Association. After receiving his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine, Dr. Bernhard lived in Houston for three years to complete his surgical training in forefoot, rearfoot, and ankle surgery. Currently, he is now living in the Colorado mountains, where he practices at Eagle-Summit Foot & Ankle, PC. If you need help with your foot and ankle health, call his office in Frisco or Avonto schedule an appointment.

• English