Ratings for Latoya Robinson

Staff is always rude, from check in to departure. They walked around talking about what they were ordering for lunch before I got called in, 45 minutes after my scheduled appt. The doctor did not care what I had questions about, she was ready to sell me on one thing and one thing only before I even opened my mouth. Lastly, she told me my yearly appt was 100% covered by my insurance (minus the copay of course, which I paid at check in) and a month and a half later, I received a big bill in the mail from a Lab she works she sends her testing to. My health insurance company informed me she submitted it incorrectly (my only assumption is to make a couple extra dollars since most doctors are shady) My health insurance company took over and have been back and forth with Dr. Robinson's office for about four months now. I'm actually writing this while I'm on hold because her office failed to resubmit everything AGAIN. Save yourself the headache and find someone else!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018