Ratings for Dr. Donna Cutshall

I absolutely LOVE Donna she is always happy and caring and takes her time I never feel rushed and she did an amazing job with my delivery

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Donna birthed my first child and I hope for her to birth my second. She did everything in her power to assist me in my desired birth plan and was exceptionally accommodating. The wait times for her appointments are disappointingly long but she gives full service once in to see her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

In my personal experience, she was more nurse and a lot less midwife. She did not follow the midwifery model at all. She couldn't even tell me where my baby's head was, even though in my experience ANY midwife worthwhile would be able to feel my stomach and tell me, she couldn't. Even though I wanted natural, she did everything in her power to go against that, so I ended up with a C-section. She was not knowledgable or helpful at all. I will never return to her or recommend her to anyone again, unless you want a nurse, then feel free. If you want a real midwife, please do yourself a favor, don't buy her lies bc she will tell you what you want to hear, just find a real midwife. Not one that subscribes to the medical model.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014