Ratings for Dr. Pary Reza

Love Dr. Reza. I have been going to her for years. She is attentive and knowledgeable and a wonderful, compassionate doctor. I've referred several of my friends to her and they all like her.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I have gone to Dr.Reza for years. She is always compassionate and takes her time to talk to you.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

my elderly mother is a patient of hers,I find it when I try to speak with her about my concerns she isn't very patient and compassionate. I do understand that she is not able with the new privacy laws aload to give out information.all I'm trying to do is expressed some of my concerns.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I saw Dr. Reza for an urgen care appointment. The initial conversation was fine, and then she began the physical exam. After listening to my lungs with a stethoscope she asked if I noticed a difference in my breathing between my lungs. When I replied "No" she insisted that I listen harder and made me breath again. When I replied again that I hadn't noticed a difference between the sides, she said matter-of-factly that I have pneumonia. After the initial diagnosis, she was giving me a list of dos and don'ts. When she insisted that I would be out of work for at least a week, I was visible upset. She asked rudely if I would be compliant. If so, she would give me a higher dose of antibiotics if I would follow her instructions. After she went on to lecture me about how I can't exercise for a awhile, she told me that I could take 4x the dose of cough medicine to help me sleep. That sounds ridiculous! I can't speak so much to her medical knowledge, but her bedside manner could use some work.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

In my experience Dr. Reza is terrific. For stress she recommended yoga and other non-pharmaceutical methods before we even discussed meds: I think that's rare these days. She listened intently and really took her time with me. I appreciate her work.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr reza prescribed me klonopen and trezadone For sleep problems. I never used benzos before. I trusted her. I wish I didn't. When I got off these drugs I have all kinds of problems : panic attacks, awful nightmares, just to name a few. I just started recovery process. i never know klonopin was hard core drug. Now I suffer my family suffered the most. This too shall pass.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I did not rate Dr. Reza very highly because unlike the other two reviews, I found her to be very pre-occupied and inattentive during my visit. She typed up clinical notes the entire time we spoke and when I read them later she had written quite a few things that we never even discussed. Also, immediately upon entering the room for my physical she lept into a lecture about the specificity of my appointment without hearing what I had to say first. I felt attacked in a way and it didn't seem as though she really listened to my issues.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Reza is completely honest and open about discussing any medical issues you have - and she makes you feel comfortable about it. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Wonderful doctor, will sit and listen and not in a hurry. Takes her time to answer all your questions. Extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. Pary Reza's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)