Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shazeen Ali

Everything about this practice is just phenomenal. I love coming here for my eyewear needs. They have the cutest frames and anytime I order glasses, I receive them quickly!! Dr. Ali is so sweet and her staff are kind and attentive. Please do yourself a service and visit Dr. Ali!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Shazeen Ali's response
We are so glad you love your new glasses! Whether it's our patient's first time or hundredth time getting glasses, at Ranch Road Vision Source we pride ourselves on making each moment in the process easy.

Submitted November 9, 2017

My experience with Dr. Ali was exceptional. Her office is beautiful and has updated technology and her staff was pleasant and helpful. The exam was thorough and Dr. Ali explained everything to me and answered all my questions. I'll definitely be returning.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Shazeen Ali's response
Thank you for the kind review. We are proud to have a knowledgeable and professional team at Ranch Road Vision Source. We go above and beyond for all our patients to make sure they have an amazing experience with us.

Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Shazeen Ali's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Shazeen Ali is a therapeutic optometrist specializing in primary eye care and is certified as an Optometric Glaucoma Specialist. A native Austinite, Dr. Ali is excited to provide exceptional eye care to the local residents of Austin.

• English

• Eye exam
  • Nearsightedness
  • Farsightedness
  • Astigmatism
  • Pink eye (conjunctivitis)

• Sigma Kappa Award from the International Optometric Honor Society