Ratings for Dr. Benjamin J. Crider

Very knowledgeable. I've been told for years by other doctors I'm a poor candidate for contacts. Dr Crider said if I was patient we would work together until we found a lens that was both comfortable and gave me good vision. In just two follow ups he had done it. I did not think it was possible. I can't thank him enough!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

My husband and I both liked Dr. Crider. My husband has macular degeneration and I have glaucoma which he explained to us very thoroughly. I trust the treatment plan he provided to us. He is very knowledgeable and a gentleman. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

I have been coming to Freedman Eye Clinic for two years and have always been happy with the service here. Three weeks ago I had my eye exam with the new doctor, Dr. Crider. He was so polite and very knowledgeable! He answered all of questions about why my eyes have been dry and how diabetes has effected my vision. He actually personally helped me select my glasses too. I had such a good experience that I scheduled exams for my children the following week. They both really like "Dr Ben"! I will admit this is no small miracle considering how scared they were about coming in and how much they hated the dentist! I would highly recommend Dr. Crider to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013