Ratings for Dr. Timothy W. Surber

I was scheduled with this doctor after calling the Oral Surgery clinic, and went for the consult. This doctor didn't answer any of my questions, and seemed to get upset and frustrated when I wanted to know what the recovery times and procedures were. I don't think questions referring to my after-surgery recovery should be anything for a doctor to get upset about. This doctor is a resident and has a tremendous ego, does not like to answer questions, and was on his phone messaging throughout the visit. I would absolutely not recommend this doctor to anyone, and I would stay clear from him in the future. I spoke to the surgeon on call, who I assume was his professor, and asked to be seen by another resident. This doctor has to be one of the worst doctors I have ever experienced throughout my years.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

This doctor doesn't even deserve a star. At the beginning of my appointment, this doctor was flirting with me and tried telling me how he has a Lamborghini and private plane. Who does that? I was almost ready to get up and leave, but stayed around to receive my treatment plan before exiting the office. What a waste of my time and this 'doctor' is still only in school. I made a comment in passing on the way out to the receptionist, and apparently I am not the first person he has done this to... I am sure I also won't be the last. Stay Away!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014