Ratings for Dr. Mitchell W. Wangh

Outstanding doctor and very helpful, this guy knows his stuff. Has treated our family for over 11 years and is always open to try new things. We have sent many people to see him and they all agree that he is the best. I thank him for his dedication and detail to helping improve lives. Dr Wangh is a well educated professional that takes the time needed to get it right. In 11 years, he has never missed an appointment nor has he ever been rushed or shown any signs of not providing the highest of quality care. He is private and his staff is very confidential with your information.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Very inappropriate behavior and responses to request for help. He seems very apathetic. He was not concerned when my husband's blood pressure increased due to a medication change. Additionally he laughed when I told him I was suicidal. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

No personality. Did not seem intererested in my well being or his own job. Poor knowledge of drug side effects. Avoid this doctor and find someone who cares about his/her patients.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2006

Dr. Mitchell W. Wangh's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1973)