Ratings for Dr. Daniel S. Ruff

So glad I found him! I have had so many bad experiences in the past, and finally found someone who genuinely cares and it was painless!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Broke a tooth on Sunday and was able to get an appt on Monday. Dr. Ruff and staff did a fabulous job. Especially for someone who was terrified to go in. With the modern technology they use, I was able to get the tooth crowned in under an hour. And it was painless. I will definitely be back and will refer Dr. Ruff to others.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

He does amazing work and the staff is so friendly and accommodating.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

After an hour in the dental chair, my jaw was extremely sore from a wisdom tooth extraction. It then developed infection. When I called the office they said " these things happen as we get older." Excuse me! I am only 58 yrs old!! Unprofessional. Then she asked me what antibiotic I wanted. Wouldn't the dentist know? I stuck with this dentist after the previous dentist passed away. However, I will be switching!!

Submitted October 1, 2014